• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser653

6 Future Era goods for level 2 and 12 for level 3

after reading the question:
EACH = costs for one player
ARCTIC ERA PLAYER = in what era can that player be :?

:lol:

Artic player pays using FE goods and for each player the guild pays the goods from the previous age

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Which moron came up with the nifty idea of using goods from a players lower age to unlock levels, completely negating the Observatory, Atomium and Arc BPs...

DeletedUser1094

It's made that way exactly for that reason you mentioned yourself... to negate the Treasury-GBs. :)
Those are meant to help in GvG...and not so much GE.

DeletedUser96901

Which moron came up with the nifty idea of using goods from a players lower age to unlock levels, completely negating the Observatory, Atomium and Arc BPs...
the guy who thought:
162 from each good from the level 80 Arc would make it too easy to get the goods for GE when it would produce goods from the current age :lol:

DeletedUser12400

100fps.png

DeletedUser6065

"Which moron came up with the nifty idea of using goods from a players lower age to unlock levels, completely negating the Observatory, Atomium and Arc BPs...'
Well, they've got plenty to chose from.

I suspect it was the same person who opined that your Winery can make 'Plenty of Wine' and your Goldsmith can make 'Plenty of Gold'.

Not in this life.
. . . . mk

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
Does unlocking still require goods from one era below the player(s)? I have heard a rumour that this will be changed to goods from the player's current era. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:

DeletedUser109966

I can see that Overtype recently won the 100fp prize.... but has something changed with the rewards from Temple of Relics when completing GE?... because before everyone in our guild used to quite regularly win the 100fp prize.... but it has become a very rare prize indeed over the last few weeks... are we all just really unlucky or have the reward %'s been tweaked ??

DeletedUser110168

I can see that Overtype recently won the 100fp prize.... but has something changed with the rewards from Temple of Relics when completing GE?... because before everyone in our guild used to quite regularly win the 100fp prize.... but it has become a very rare prize indeed over the last few weeks... are we all just really unlucky or have the reward %'s been tweaked ??
It's totally random, I haven't seen the prize in 3-4 weeks with a lvl 9 ToR, guildie just got his 3rd 100fp prize THIS WEEK with a lvl 1 ToR.

DeletedUser109966

Not convinced... I suspect the rewards have been tweaked along with the armies.... our entire guild has won the 100fp prize just once in the last 5 weeks and there are multiple players with level 10+ Temple of Relics... it used to be won far, far more often initially.... it was the prize we all wanted more than any other....

I know it has been mentioned that we should play GE for the Guild Points and the rest is a bonus, but the truth is for me and many other players in this game we build our cities for our own entertainment and the Guild Points are the bonus... The prizes with the FP's being won so often made GE a brilliant addition to the game... now the fights have got harder, the rogues less effective and my inventory is filling up with nice, but ultimately worthless prizes (not to mention the 2 temple BP's (very often) being the final prize)... I hate to say it, but for me as a player with the FP's seemingly becoming such a rare prize it's actually becoming more of a chore rather than fun... just my 2 cents... shoot my comment down if you must :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115805

Anything I can do about founder/leaders not opening next difficulty?