• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hello all,

Guild Expeditions are just around the corner, and we'd love to hear your initial thoughts. A lot of us have tried it on Beta, and I'm personally really enjoying it. I hope you all do too, but please feel free to give your honest feedback below.

You can find the full announcement here.

Thanks
Richard

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

lookingup.png

Finally! Can't wait to play it!​

DeletedUser4879

Playing it on Beta, beats GvG hands down!!
'bout time for Inno to put a smile on players faces!!!;)

DeletedUser96901

A lot of us have tried it on Beta, and I'm personally really enjoying it.
and many are disappointed about the final reward :mad:

I hope I get those final rewards again on live servers
goods, one rogue, goods

who wants better things :?

DeletedUser109296

Sounds great, except one thing. Guild owner or manager has to unlock Levels 2 & 3 & if I read it right, this is per player. That's potentially a heavy burden on that person in a large guild! We're talking a potential of 80 unlockings & paying various goods - player age by player age - 2x per week! Think that should be each player can unlock next level by paying the fee.

DeletedUser109510

What this, and the announcement it links to, does not tell is is "when will non-battle (ie negotiation) be available in expeditions".
Not all of us want to be fighting - we want to be trading.

DeletedUser109268

What this, and the announcement it links to, does not tell is is "when will non-battle (ie negotiation) be available in expeditions".
Not all of us want to be fighting - we want to be trading.[/QUOTEnegot

negotiating will be available but not at this first stage I guess...

joesoap

Major-General
without the negotiating option non fighters will lose interest in GE in the space of about 2 weeks so lets hope we arent waiting months or even weeks on this to be introduced

DeletedUser109510

without the negotiating option non fighters will lose interest in GE in the space of about 2 weeks so lets hope we arent waiting months or even weeks on this to be introduced

Without the negotiation, many of us will lose interest in Expeditions within about 5 minutes, not 2 weeks

DeletedUser100065

I think this is a really good addition to the game and a method for mobile users to be able to contribute to a guild wide task. Yes it's not totally complete but if you've witnessed many new additions to the game this is defiantly one of the best for a long time. I'm happy the basic frame work is laid out and they are making sure it works before adding additional features, as in the past too much has been released without any thought to how well it actually functions.

Vesiger

Monarch
The primary reason is the fact that we were missing a cooperative feature in our mobile apps, so people playing only on mobile could never really enjoy the great feeling of reaching a common goal. We decided that this should be changed :).
Just for us :D

And we'll finally get some use out of all those goods in the Guild Treasury, as well...

DeletedUser5180

Sounds great, except one thing. Guild owner or manager has to unlock Levels 2 & 3 & if I read it right, this is per player. That's potentially a heavy burden on that person in a large guild! We're talking a potential of 80 unlockings & paying various goods - player age by player age - 2x per week! Think that should be each player can unlock next level by paying the fee.
the way i have read the announcement (i've not tried GE on beta) is that guild leader or founder unlocks the next difficulty but uses treasury goods, not their own personal stocks......