• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I'm really glad that developers decided to keep diamonds as winning reward on live servers. It gives more motivation for members to participate in this feature.[/QU
I'm really glad that developers decided to keep diamonds as winning reward on live servers. It gives more motivation for members to participate in this feature.
Now if they'd only give diamonds. Only gotten coins, supplies, and militia so far.

DeletedUser15372

WTF? Last week I lost 2-3 troops between levels I & 11, this week I lost nearly 40...I don't have all day to sit at a computer screen and manually attack and plan strategy, I use the 'auto-fight' as 95% of all players here. I don't know what your programmers did to make this harder, but fix it and get it back to how it was on day 1 or you'll quickly lose most players, who will eventually get fed up and leave the game.

But sir! it's the same this week as it was last week. I don't see any difference in the difficulty. :?
Maybe you lost so many this week because you rushed so much you accidentally used 8 rogues and clicked auto without thinking :)

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
FFS, i'm not some moron who didn't realize he went up an era or that he is using different troops than he has or is using only rogues...At least give me credit for having a brain before making such silly comments. The simple fact is the battles are harder this week than it was last week. I'm not going to manually fight for coins, supplies, troops and a few goods, as I know most people won't, and I give far, far more Guild Power from my HoFs than I ever could from doing all 3 stages of GE.

DeletedUser12400

The simple fact is the battles are harder this week than it was last week.
I didn't notice any changes and asked around and same answer.
I'm not going to manually fight for coins, supplies, troops and a few goods, as I know most people won't, and I give far, far more Guild Power from my HoFs than I ever could from doing all 3 stages of GE.
At current state I can suggest you to forget about this feature if you lose a lot of units and don't wish to do manual battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

The simple fact is the battles are harder this week than it was last week.
how can that be a fact when it is only for you harder :?

the fact I see: the fights ended very lucky last week for you and unlucky this week
(as you said you didn't change anything)

I had one unlucky fight last week too
I didn't win level 3 sector 15 on the first try doing manual battle in one world (and I always do the more difficult battles manually)
and I completed the expeditions already many times on different worlds (including every week since it was introduced on beta server)
but that doesn't make that sector harder than this sector on all other worlds

DeletedUser100065

Can anyone from FoE team find out and confirm that there was any changes that made this week guild expedition harder:?

I'd need to double check my facts on this but, pretty sure the boosts to defence haven't been changed in which case nothings been made harder. Any changes to terrain or unit types doesn't necessarily make anything harder it just makes them different. Different in my opinion is good, same fight over and over every week is more likely to turn people off the feature than it being a challenge.

DeletedUser15372

FFS, i'm not some moron who didn't realize he went up an era or that he is using different troops than he has or is using only rogues...At least give me credit for having a brain before making such silly comments. The simple fact is the battles are harder this week than it was last week. I'm not going to manually fight for coins, supplies, troops and a few goods, as I know most people won't, and I give far, far more Guild Power from my HoFs than I ever could from doing all 3 stages of GE.

I still think you accidentally used 8 rogues and clicked auto in a rush :lol:

DeletedUser108989

I did get the impression it was more difficult this week... but I've been doing manual battles from the start. I always do.
Same here. Stuck on one level for the last two days now. And it's taken all attention away from other aspects of the game. One more effort and then I'll move on to doing something else :-)

DeletedUser109096

well ...I've got cultural building at the end:rolleyes: more difficult this week:?:? same units, same attack/defence boost (depends in what age you playing)...you need 'to pull yourself together'

DeletedUser12400

I'd need to double check my facts on this but, pretty sure the boosts to defence haven't been changed in which case nothings been made harder. Any changes to terrain or unit types doesn't necessarily make anything harder it just makes them different. Different in my opinion is good, same fight over and over every week is more likely to turn people off the feature than it being a challenge.
Thank you.

DeletedUser106696

I tend to play all the 2-wave battles with 3 primes and 5 rouges, and on level 2 I had a few battles were the opposition was aiming at primes despite rouges being in range. Nothing dramatic, I still got as far as last week (my guild isn't playing level 3 due to lack of attacking prowess), but the natives seem a little less suicidal, which makes for far more enjoyable battles. Their boost however was exactly the same.

DeletedUser6065

At current state I can suggest you to forget about this feature if you lose a lot of units and don't wish to do manual battles.
**Sigh** This was clearly a case of Operator Error. The error being he selected auto, not fully understanding the limitations of his attacking force vs. the defending force.
. . . mk

DeletedUser15372

So many future era players in the guild but need so many tomorrow era goods too to keep playing level 2 and level 3 every week. It's fun and the rewards we can get from the chest are good too and also that is more power for the guild every week. :)

DeletedUser12400

:blush::blush::blush:
upload_2016-5-20_16-31-23.png