• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

This has been good fun, and a chance to fight manually. Loved the last few battles where a mix of troops and tactics was needed

Made the mistake of rushing through on day of release and used a shed load of medals thinking they were worth 2 ranking Pts each lol

Anyways, can't wait till next week starts and hopefully some even tougher battles :)

DeletedUser99363

yes i enjoy needing to use manual battles in phase 3, i don't get the total costs yet to guild to unlock all 3 phases as other leaders in my guild did it prior to me doing it, But i do wonder a bit as well on those that clearly now can be seen as not participating in it if those add to costs to unlock but they do not do it, it is a bit of a waste, We will have to see when Negotiating costs get implemented hopefully sooner rather then later and reassess if we have dead wait, which i am sure most do, but this will be a nice indication, and i am sure we can find more active and participating players as time goes on if needed.

Another i wonder is if the way the defence are setup is based on your personal attack/defence capability as well, reason i wonder if i spend time to level up quicker my CDM, CoA and zeus will the difficulty just keep matching my strength, if so then it would be waste to continue to level those and focus on other more important GB's like ARC/Cape/chateau.

Does anybody know who has a higher boost then around 103A/94D which many players have around that mark, i know a few are at the 140A/140D area did the last 2 fights have 100% you faced or was even higher then that, wouidl be good to know as examples to plan out future city strategies

By the way I like this new feature very well done

DeletedUser100832

100% correct. I made a mistake and rushed to finish asap (in fact been too curious to see what is next), but next week I will fight the last battle 100 times if I can. Thet is for sure :-)

I wouldn't bother, it's stupefyingly boring

DeletedUser105544

If it helps to rise guild lvl faster, which helps all guildmates to advance faster, than it is worth spending few additional minutes a day. Beside, it would be pitty to have 60-70 attpempt points unused.

DeletedUser109524

Fix Level 2 last encounter.
First Wave 8 units, second wave 8 units....

Totally broken and unplayable.Even though I spend diamond to replace some of the units I lost in the first battle, it was impossible to win.
Other guild members are having the same problems.

Please delete units from the second wave.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer

Totally broken and unplayable.Even though I spend diamond to replace some of the units I lost in the first battle, it was impossible to win.

use the right troops and u wont lose it..
i didnt spend a single diamond and won...they had 100% bonus on both waves on lvl3

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
but Future Era is the easiest era :lol:
i don't find that statement logical at all? how is FE the easiest era?

our guild members have completed it with relative ease in lower eras
so far we've got 5.3 million expedition points which is 46.8k power

Vesiger

Monarch
Feedback from our (very non-military) guild; about half the members had a go, and two of them completed level 2:
  • Making lots of monies
  • I find it more fun than PvP (since just about everyone in my neighbourhood is boosted ahead of me!) and a good deal more rewarding. Two-stage battles are a new one on me, though, especially as I'm now losing almost all my troops just winning one battle
  • I think it is awesome. Had no reason to build troops before cause I am so ahead on map vs. Research. Have added more now and will continue to try to improve. Love it!!!
  • I find it hard to keep my army up to date - plus it takes time to replace units...But I like it a lot ;)
  • I love it. Now a days i felt bit boring. And always hoping and waiting for new event to start. And this new expedition makes me come online every 4 hours.
  • I'm finding it a nice distraction, I'm just auto battle for now, doing a stage a day. I won 10 diamonds after winning the 1st double battle, which was a nice surprise, also a military unit for another stage. At some point I will have to weigh the costs of replacing dead units vs rewards.
  • Yeah it's good fun, I'll do what I can when I can ☺
  • I just got trounced again but I do notice the guild gets points even when you lose, or surrender, so not a total loss.
We were delighted to earn 2288 crowns between us - even if most of that was the contribution of our single advanced player!

DeletedUser12400

I'm unsure if its good result or not but our guild obtained 72,765 guild power.
upload_2016-5-16_18-44-37.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

It's time to learn some tactics and do manual battles. In 14 guilds that I am in it doesn't seems a problem same as to me. No need to delete any units in second wave. Let me tell you something, It's meant to be challenged.

DeletedUser11899

Only way to farm a few extra points is to loose battles - kill all but one of the natives and then throw the white flag for a handful of points (crazy but unfortunately true). I'd recommend you only consider doing this if you are severely bored and you're at the tail end of level 3... no point running out of encounters for "proper" fights for this sort of nonsense :P

yeah, Inno is in the belief that all players are good boys with just a few medals and everytime one of them loses a fight and retry it over and over is just because he is a bad fighter :lol:

Vesiger

Monarch
I found the expedition invaluable fighting practice of a type that I don't normally get - it started off easy enough for the aim to be avoiding losing any units, then got gradually more and more difficult so that I had a chance to make mistakes but survive and learn from them. 'Normal' fights I can only win by a fluke, and I don't really seem to learn much from that...

DeletedUser106696

yeah, Inno is in the belief that all players are good boys with just a few medals and everytime one of them loses a fight and retry it over and over is just because he is a bad fighter :lol:

Don't you expect that this anomaly will sort itself out once the all ages GvG comes to the live servers? Keep in mind that the amount of guild power you get for throwing matches is pretty small - all ages GvG seems the better option both for power income and for tower points.

DeletedUser11899

Don't you expect that this anomaly will sort itself out once the all ages GvG comes to the live servers? Keep in mind that the amount of guild power you get for throwing matches is pretty small - all ages GvG seems the better option both for power income and for tower points.

..only for harvesting arctic PvP points I'd say, it'll be just a mere copy of the current FE GvG map

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
WTF? Last week I lost 2-3 troops between levels I & 11, this week I lost nearly 40...I don't have all day to sit at a computer screen and manually attack and plan strategy, I use the 'auto-fight' as 95% of all players here. I don't know what your programmers did to make this harder, but fix it and get it back to how it was on day 1 or you'll quickly lose most players, who will eventually get fed up and leave the game.

DeletedUser96901

wrong troops ?
are you in a new era ?

because I can't see any change in the difficulty compared to last week

DeletedUser12400

WTF? Last week I lost 2-3 troops between levels I & 11, this week I lost nearly 40...I don't have all day to sit at a computer screen and manually attack and plan strategy, I use the 'auto-fight' as 95% of all players here. I don't know what your programmers did to make this harder, but fix it and get it back to how it was on day 1 or you'll quickly lose most players, who will eventually get fed up and leave the game.
You don't need all day.. If you don't wish to spend some time by choosing right units and doing manual battles then don't participate in this feature.