• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser100832

anyone know, is it worth trying to win the fights with as low age units as you can, for more points?

do you get more of those new expedition points or not?

EDIT: and also, am I right in thinking that if you win every fight you start you can just zip through the whole map well before the 6 days you are given? So no need to use medals, just be patient?

DeletedUser11899

anyone know, is it worth trying to win the fights with as low age units as you can, for more points?
do you get more of those new expedition points or not?

no, you always get the same expedition points. Its the same to use trebuchets or rail guns in this sense

EDIT: and also, am I right in thinking that if you win every fight you start you can just zip through the whole map well before the 6 days you are given? So no need to use medals, just be patient?

be patient and save your medals ...unless you have a lot of them ..maybe you will need them in the future :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesiger

Monarch
So how are the admins supposed to know how many goods are needed to unlock the next level?
There doesn't seem to be any sort of in-game indication at all; it just dumps you in the Guild treasury and says 'Donate'. Surely we're not expected to go off and search through forum threads and count up membership and levels for the entire guild? :?

DeletedUser109572

The Guild Leaders can click on the Bronze Star in the upper left corner on the GE map. they can then click the Unlock button, and it shows how many of each good the guild has, and how many of each good are needed. It's still a bit cumbersome, but not nearly as bad as calculating it by hand!

Vesiger

Monarch
The Guild Leaders can click on the Bronze Star in the upper left corner on the GE map. they can then click the Unlock button, and it shows how many of each good the guild has, and how many of each good are needed. It's still a bit cumbersome, but not nearly as bad as calculating it by hand!
Thanks!

DeletedUser106696

no, you always get the same expedition points. Its the same to use trebuchets or rail guns in this sense
be patient and save your medals ...unless you have a lot of them ..maybe you will need them in the future :rolleyes:

Only way to farm a few extra points is to loose battles - kill all but one of the natives and then throw the white flag for a handful of points (crazy but unfortunately true). I'd recommend you only consider doing this if you are severely bored and you're at the tail end of level 3... no point running out of encounters for "proper" fights for this sort of nonsense :P

DeletedUser5514

Collected during current expedition 233,983 but only got 2,565 guild power? After making most of level 1, decided to check my guild power and then decided to continue making levels 2 and 3. The problem is that guild power didnt change. When will it increase? Anyone knows how this works out?

DeletedUser7719

Collected during current expedition 233,983 but only got 2,565 guild power? After making most of level 1, decided to check my guild power and then decided to continue making levels 2 and 3. The problem is that guild power didnt change. When will it increase? Anyone knows how this works out?
The 233,983 is the expedition points (about the same for all players in the same age), but how this equates to power matters on the number of players you have in your guild (and their age?). The power is added daily during the daily calculation (like Halls of Fame):
J5JkrLX.png

DeletedUser5514

The 233,983 is the expedition points (about the same constant for all players in the same age), but how this equates to power matters on the number of players you have in your guild (and their age?). The power is added daily during the daily calculation (like Halls of Fame):
J5JkrLX.png
tks

DeletedUser106756

tried to find the cost to unlock the next level - clicked on the unlock button as suggested above - since the guild had all the goods needed it did not take me to a screen showing what the costs were, it just unlocked the level, not happy. Come on Inno sort this out please

DeletedUser1094

That is because someone else already had unlocked the level. Otherwise, you would have been shown the goods amounts and had to make a confirmation about spending the goods from the treasury.

DeletedUser106756

Sorry King - no one else unlocked the level, your reply does not make sense, and is not correct.

If the level had been unlocked then the screen would not have a padlock on for that level, and not give the option to unlock the level.

DeletedUser1094

Clicking a "locked" padlock will open the Treasury-screen...
Clicking an "unlocked" padlock will open the next level without a warning.

If you're sure you clicked the "locked" padlock but did not get to the Treasure-screen, you should submit a ticket to the Support. Because, then you found a bug.

DeletedUser106756

So Inno have messed up - Leaders have no way of knowing the cost of unlocking the next level if the treasury has all the goods - as I said in my first post Inno need to sort it out

So no bug - just bad codeing

Your last explanation - if it is right, clearly demonstrates my point ;)

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
It works fine, if the level isn't unlocked yet a window will be shown with the costs. If you did not see it, the level was already unlocked. Did the button say something like "Play now" or "Unlock"?

DeletedUser103849

Expeditions is a nightmare for new guilds trying to get up and running. To unlock level 2 requires a ton of goods, goods a starving guild doesn't have and as a result players are leaving the guild to go to more powerful guilds just to play this stupid expeditions. Instead of expeditions FOE programmers time would have been better spent fixing all the bugs in gvg that have been there for well over a year.