• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser100065

...but only founders and leaders will be able to do it, so if you are not a leader or a founder and all leaders and founders of your guild are on holiday you'll have to wait for one of them to come back if you want to play levels II and III :D

I'd question why the founders and leaders are all going on holiday together and not inviting you :P

DeletedUser15372

...but only founders and leaders will be able to do it, so if you are not a leader or a founder and all leaders and founders of your guild are on holiday you'll have to wait for one of them to come back if you want to play levels II and III :D

But sir! if they want to do that then they will have to make someone or a few guild members that are active leaders :)

DeletedUser4872

I would just like to point out that just because someone is faster/better/has better connection than you at sieging etc doesn't mean you have the right to accuse those players of cheating, I am so sick of the people who whine and moan because someone is quicker than them and they harp on about 'they must be cheating because they got a siege in quicker than i do'...when people get frustrated at something they always look for the obvious reasons that they were bettered and the easy option for them is to say they were cheated when in reality those that call people cheats just weren't good enough on the day.

I have never used/will never use a bot or script to gain an advantage in the game and i do not know of anybody who has....and yet good players are still getting labelled unfairly as cheats just because...
'''HELLO!.........You aren't fast enough/good enough!'''

...and besides those who use bots or do cheat are only cheating themselves and their achievements within the game, no matter how great or glorious they appear, they will always know that their achievements are hollow and so the whole point of this building/fighting game is to build, expand, level up and advance your world with integrity and honesty and thus making those achievements worthwhile, if these things were gained dishonestly then why even bother playing if you are letting a script/bot/program do the stuff that you log on for??.

Sorry for the rant but i am sick of being called a cheat because i am able to siege fast/have a quick connection...sorry, back on topic....guild expeditions looks like it is gonna be fun and good for team co-operation...a big thumbs up

DeletedUser100832

anyone know: does the defender AI in GE work like it does on the map or like it does in pvp/gvg?

DeletedUser96901

hurry up guys
time to join (or create) a guild if you are not in one already

when the expedition starts and you are not in a guild you have to wait until next week

DeletedUser108047

Enjoying day 1 of GE...nice rewards and new variety

Haven't unlocked a level yet but I'm guessing by looking at the pay screen that you level up the whole guild not the individual player? If that is correct, I'm guessing that that may lead to some kicking of inactive or slack members based on their lack of contribution to GE to reduce the goods cost...

Would be nice to see in the contributions table how many events each player has negotiated out of the total for the level (eg 5/20) so the guild can see who should catch up to maximise the return on the cost of unlocking the next level

DeletedUser106949

Forget all the philosophical/technical/whingeing ...I started an expedition and near the end tried to replenish the army and now can't find a way back in to complete it.
Is this how it works?
Once you start that's it?
How about some info on how to play an expedition instead of all the complaining. Would be nice for a change.

joesoap

Major-General
Forget all the philosophical/technical/whingeing ...I started an expedition and near the end tried to replenish the army and now can't find a way back in to complete it.
Is this how it works?
Once you start that's it?
How about some info on how to play an expedition instead of all the complaining. Would be nice for a change.
you can use the expedition button to get into it at any time
upload_2016-5-11_12-54-31.png

DeletedUser100341

Rather than an end to GvG its an end to PvP. Before at least I had a chance to earn medals with PvP, now the combat points from the Guild Expedition are added to the players PvP total. I'm now 40th on the PvP tower in my neighborhood. Any points should go toward a guild not an individual.

DeletedUser106505

Does anyone know if there is a list of the costs in goods to unlock levels ..as a guild leader with members wanting new levels I would like to know!

DeletedUser106505

Thanks..and is that random goods of that age or of each good of that age as it is in GvG?
for example is it 5 of each PME good or 5 PME goods altogether when I have one player in CE