• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions - New Rewards and Additions

DeletedUser110131

That's very useful. I wonder why it's not better documented? Anyway, such ignorance is what I get for not clicking on everything, at least once. Thanks for the info!

I'm off to spy on my guild mates!

Vesiger

Monarch
Residential, Production Buildings - Never understood why they have these in GE....whats the point of giving something as a prize that can be built from the general building menu...gathering supplies/coins for them is one of the basic early challenges for beginners....such prizes only clutter up the inventory for the rest..

They're a useful prize when you've only just entered a new era and haven't researched the tech to build them yet - they become fairly obsolete later on, but then that goes for other things.

DeletedUser110815

I don't really care about the extra turns. I'm actually quite happy to get GE finished early in the week, but the motivation kits are annoying. If you do as a good friend does and polivate others, you'll have enough people polivating your city in the first place. I polivate 3-4 times a week and I still get enough polivating in my city that there are times when some friends "tried motivating/polishing my city but there was nothing left to motivate/polish". So yeah, the motivation kits and decorations are a huge waste in time and space, imho.

DeletedUser114179

I suggest replacing all building rewards with consumable items, because after some time of playing the player would run out of space and those extra building would end up in the inventory and never see the sunlight.
for example instead of getting a Terrace Farm, one would get either a 100FPs or 100 goods.
and instead of getting an SoK, one would get simply 20 FPs.
I find it kind of funny that I prefer getting a common relic that gives a 20FP over getting a jade relic that gives a Terrace Farm !!!

Hans1968

Private
really, gain 2 gold relics annd you get the useless ritual flame, how may do you need and how many can you place, find some real prices to win instead of all the junk you give us

DeletedUser110131

really, gain 2 gold relics annd you get the useless ritual flame, how may do you need and how many can you place, find some real prices to win instead of all the junk you give us
The "junk" is there for several reasons. Some of them are:
- They're "fillers". They quite simply keep the really good prizes rare, and create the (very moderate) thrill of not knowing whether you'll get something good or not.
- They're useful for some. Gaming styles vary, strategies vary, stages of development vary, age of accounts vary... Some need more than average of something. Some haven't played long enough to get enough of it. Some delete and rebuild more often. Some "junk" items are useful for quests. Some "junk" items may have value in temporary use. For instance, I imagine that a store of excess Ritual Flames can come in handy if you get into a feud with a neighbour; you may need to temporarily put up more than you intend to keep over a long term.
- They're not actually junk, and at some point you'll find that you need them.

Hans1968

Private
Ritual flame is JUNK will allways be JUNK and will never be a good thing to win, that has nothing to with the way you play, so you get attacked by a neighbor, if you collect on time he/she will never get anything, and if they do plunder a royal marble gate you will miss out on some coins, big deal with 4G,

Ritual flame is JUNK will allways be JUNK and will never be a good thing to win, that has nothing to with the way you play, so you get attacked by a neighbor, if you collect on time he/she will never get anything, and if they do plunder a royal marble gate you will miss out on some coins, big deal with 4G,
I like my ritual flames, nothing better than someone in a higher era smashing their troops up against my defences and if/when they get through all they can get is a few supplies :)

DeletedUser96901

nothing better than someone in a higher era smashing their troops up against my defences and if/when they get through all they can get is a few supplies :)
actually much better is getting through it and thinking:
that fool really wasted so much place instead of using it for something useful ?