• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expeditions - New Rewards and Additions

DeletedUser104215

I would like to know who thought extra turns in GE would be a good prize , what a crock, u get 24 attempts a day for 6 days , when I went to school that was 144 attempts to do 48 encounters , great reward for a battle to get some more attempts NOT

The Tominator

Sergeant
do u see what i see here?.... i see a lack of complaining.
why is that?
let me hesitate a guess.
Inno once again bring out something almost entertaining at a pretty reasonable attack def % with lots of yummy prizes.... then all of a sudden that crazy dev (u know who u r) chirps up and says isnt it time we fk our customers in the ass again.Lets put a 4th lvl in GE with 250% attack def % and shitty prizes... lets take away the soks the bazaars the 100fps and give them some toilet paper instead.
yup inno u let that crazy dev out again didnt you.
so we gotta be pretty dumb to still be sticking around playing this crap.

DeletedUser12400

There's a reason why InnoGames has this forum and set up these discussions. They want feedback. Criticism and negativity without any specificity or reasoning is useless, of course, and there is a bit of that here. However, even the harshest criticism usually contains enough specificity to be useful feedback for the developers. The frustration among forum users is due to the fact that this feedback is just a part of what InnoGames considers, and the fact that InnoGames are interested in happy players only to the extent that they can make money of them. That doesn't mean that it's useless to give them feedback, though. Some of it will be taken into consideration, to some degree.

If you want to enjoy the game "even with all the issues", that's fine. The problem is that you're posting feedback indicating that you find no such issues. That is very perplexing behavior, and useful to no one. Short as it was, your comment was a pure waste of what little time and energy you spent on it. In other words: If you "definetly will not waste [your] energy and time", you should consider either providing some real feedback, or stay away from feedback threads altogether.

That's not a bad reward at all! Battling a 250% boost is brutal, though. Even the AI can do some damage with that.

I respect your opinion and understand that you take it seriously. Im just laid back relaxed player who enjoys the game. If I want to thank for the update I will do so. I'm thankful for most things in life and there are a lot of issues and negativity but I dont need it and dont want to attract it. I simply want to come here and enjoy my time.

DeletedUser109966

Some feedback... the guild I'm in (which is just an average guild) was really looking forward to trying out the 4th Level... we spent the week trading to ensure we had enough goods to unlock it for a couple of weeks... several of us have now finished it (some fighting, some negotiating) and when we discussed whether it was worth opening it up again next week, the consensus to a person was NO.... the prizes were OK-ish... but just not worth the cost... Things like the 2fp opening prize should really have been 20fp... anyone playing level 4 probably couldn't careless about a small or medium medal package, some coins or supplies... to keep us keen to play it the prizes had to be 20, 50 or even 100 FP's... we might not win them... but that's what we played the 4th level hoping for... but 2fp???.... something went very wrong in the planning/player expectation brainstorm session.... and it's a shame because as a guild we enjoy GE; far more than GvG (which no-one really plays anymore), but we almost certainly won't bother with level 4 next week... because essentially what you are paying for is additional Relic drops... and everyone in this guild feels they have a ToR that seems to be consistently under performing...

DeletedUser107826

Those extra attempts are useful for some of us players. 24 attempts a day, I wish; I can't get online at work so I have 8 turns only in the time I spend online in the evening unless I spend medals. 48 battles can actually take pretty much the full GE week .. level 4 (not that I'll be bothering) would be impossible for me to complete without extra turns. Everything has its uses .. just not for everyone :)

DeletedUser110484

I just completed lvl 3. Worst week of GE, hands down. And I have completed it every week since it started. I must have won 24 extra attempts, a largely worthless prize. A couple of small FP dumps I had to scramble to deal with, including the final grand prize. This is a complete screw up by Inno. I would like to see a game wide boycott from GE until they clean up this mess. I doubt I will spend another penny on this game.

DeletedUser5180

Those extra attempts are useful for some of us players. 24 attempts a day, I wish; I can't get online at work so I have 8 turns only in the time I spend online in the evening unless I spend medals. 48 battles can actually take pretty much the full GE week .. level 4 (not that I'll be bothering) would be impossible for me to complete without extra turns. Everything has its uses .. just not for everyone :)

personally i'm lucky and get some wifi time at work during breaks so can do some encounters then, but many players will be in your shoes and will only have 8 attempts each evening (and only for 6 days as by monday evening that weeks GE has finished). I'm surprised at the negativity over the extra attempts rewards i'd have expected far more posters to see it from your point of view

perhaps the bulk of forum users have far more spare time than the average player :P

DeletedUser104215

ok so we got some great new prizes? a deco is a deco whether its called a flower arbour or face of the ancient or gate to the sun or whatever ITS STILL A DAMN DECO still get crappy BPs as prizes I didn't build a damn colosseum when I was in Iron Age I sure aint going to build one now in AF and as for ToR BPs they might be good for toilet paper but not much else

DeletedUser109966

Just noticed on a more futuristic forum changelog that the GE decs (whose numbers were great) have been nerfed... just beware and maybe hold back if tempted to place them en masse.

ok so we got some great new prizes? a deco is a deco whether its called a flower arbour or face of the ancient or gate to the sun or whatever ITS STILL A DAMN DECO still get crappy BPs as prizes I didn't build a damn colosseum when I was in Iron Age I sure aint going to build one now in AF and as for ToR BPs they might be good for toilet paper but not much else

LOL - I have to go - does anybody have some spare BP's

DeletedUser14978

Everyone is saying that lvl 4 GE is trash, bad, they made GE worse etc...
No one said good job for 50% chance for 50 diamonds (thats how much i get now). And i think no one thought that 100 FP packs had to be cut down becouse of new neighborhood merging system? Becouse im at the end of IA (Industrial age) and dont want 2 cross over 2 PE until i raise my GBs ( CoA, CdM and Zeus). And many ppl that complain are in FE or AF ( some rushed through research 2 get stronger soliders) and when the update camed for new neighborhood they were mad. U wanted to exploit the old system of merging by rushing through ages and now when lvl 3-4 GE comes i dont have enough bonus, give us FPs... etc.

Peace out

JohnnyBlaze

DeletedUser109966

Everyone is saying that lvl 4 GE is trash, bad, they made GE worse etc...
No one said good job for 50% chance for 50 diamonds (thats how much i get now). And i think no one thought that 100 FP packs had to be cut down becouse of new neighborhood merging system? Becouse im at the end of IA (Industrial age) and dont want 2 cross over 2 PE until i raise my GBs ( CoA, CdM and Zeus). And many ppl that complain are in FE or AF ( some rushed through research 2 get stronger soliders) and when the update camed for new neighborhood they were mad. U wanted to exploit the old system of merging by rushing through ages and now when lvl 3-4 GE comes i dont have enough bonus, give us FPs... etc.

Peace out

JohnnyBlaze

It's not that it's worse IMHO... it's just for a medium sized, average guild the cost for reward is pretty steep.... to the extent that players who enjoy GE (in the guild I'm in anyway) think unlocking the 4th level in future is not worth it... and I know that it is aimed as a challenge for the elite... but I completed all 4 levels in GE this week via fighting and even I concur that the rewards guildwise are not worth the cost for the guild I'm in... for a select few well balanced guilds it certainly can be cost effective, but for the average guild I would argue it's not... and that's a shame in my eyes as it's bad for INNO (in lost diamond sales) and bad for player retention as we drift off to do something else after completing the 3rd level instead of unlocking the 4th....

DeletedUser653

I am in Alchemists of Fire the #1 guild in EN1 and we have to open up L4 as we have so many players who want to fight and GvG is not enough for us now, but the cost is horrific and even we must look at where we can find the goods from if we are to do L4 each week.
If these costs are silly for the top guild then i hate to think how difficult it will be come for other guilds. Inno, time to change the costs for L4 and charge only for the players which play it, this will still cause us massive problems (80% of our players will hit L4) but it would be fairer on all guilds and lead to more players being able to do L4 because its not dependent on having to pay for the whole guild and thus less guilds losing board players who will migrated to those bigger guilds who will always find the goods to open L4, L4 is very good as it provides a massive test to players and we really needed this for the big players, but for most guilds they only have a few players each week who need this test so please please please stop charging for the whole guild when for 90% of guilds only 10% of players will fight in L4.
Unless you change this costing model you will get less and less guilds opening L4 and thus less and less players using their diamonds when they get stuck, so based on your max diamond sales model it makes sense.

DeletedUser110131

Im just laid back relaxed player who enjoys the game. If I want to thank for the update I will do so. I'm thankful for most things in life and there are a lot of issues and negativity but I dont need it and dont want to attract it.
Of course, you will do what you want. Still, praise without reasoning is just as meaningless as negativity without reasoning. When something is meaningless, sharing it is just clutter. Clutter is annoying, and so attracts the very negativity that you don't want to attract. Consequently, it's puzzling behavior, and if people want to point that out, they (we) will do so.

If you can elaborate on your praise, it will become a constructive contribution to the discussion and feedback. So, what is it, in your opinion, that makes this update a "great work"?

DeletedUser100832

The rewards in GEIV need a boost. Final reward is good, the rest, mostly, aren't.

Fighting to the end is a major challenge (negotiating isn't, but that's a separate problem) unless you have crazy att/def boost (200+ attack and 150+ def), which most people, let's face it, do not. But I don't see why I should be spending 200+ units and a lot of time every week for what I get.

DeletedUser653

I respect your opinion and understand that you take it seriously. Im just laid back relaxed player who enjoys the game. If I want to thank for the update I will do so. I'm thankful for most things in life and there are a lot of issues and negativity but I dont need it and dont want to attract it. I simply want to come here and enjoy my time.

Overtype, i think the players here are asking you to actually say what it is you like rather than just type another bland congratulations to inno as your normally do. Snce most posts here are negative you really do need to justify your own post or it looks like your role as a mod and your role as a player are getting confused.

Why you are not posting thoughts from your guild surprises me, Why as a founder you are unconcerned about GE costs, Why as a senior player you post something which is the opposite to every other post but then do nothing to justify such post. Perhaps its time to give up the mod role and become a player again?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Second week of 'New Rewards and Additions' and you basically made GE tougher and the prizes worse, nothing like getting coins and supplies everytime, even though I have 1,000,000,000+ already. Great Job!

DeletedUser109296

The FP & extra attempts rewards are great. :) The only new building rewards I've gotten produce coins. I don't need more coins. :(