• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expeditions. Negotiation. Bug with needed resources

DeletedUser108821

• World: US Server. Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome. Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (32-bit)
  • Overview of the bug: When negotiating and being short on resources, when picking the same resource it does not offer the possibility to buy with diamonds and only to pay as if there were enough resources. Then the system crashes and reboots.
  • Screenshots: Screenshots attached. bug2-us3.forgeofempires.com-2017-11-11-12-43-17-966.png bug.png
  • How often this occurs: Every time when you choose the same resource.
  • Urgency: It is not urgent but makes it impossible to complete negotiations buying diamonds in this case.
  • Preventative Actions: You can choose a different good but lose another turn.
  • Summary: When negotiating in the GE map, sometimes you need to use several turns. When in one of those turns you run out of goods you may buy with diamonds. When you do not have diamonds you may opt to buy diamonds. Well, if you choose the same good, the buy diamonds does not prompt giving you the option to continue but generating an internal problem.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes but it is not relevan.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for the bug report. I noticed that it occurs on the US server and wondered if you have been able to recreate on your world here on the International Server?