• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition

DeletedUser108821

I have been wondering how points are calculated in order to grant crowns and thus add guild Power to your Guild when completing Guild Expeditions.

There is this weird outcome that, the more you fail, the more points you get, the better you place and, eventually, more Guild Power added to your Guild. It is kind of strange that failure leads to success in this case so that is why I stay in the last encounter for another 30 times failing on purpose getting an extra 1,171 between 1,201 points for the main progress bar, that can help to get another crown and more Power to the Guild.

A fair estimation is that, considering 80 members in Virtual Future and completing 64 encounters (plus 100 times failing the last encounter to an average of 860,000 points per player) will get 26 Crowns worth 10,640 each adding 276,640 Guild Power to the Guild. That´s the maximum, and even if players will make more points it will not add extra Power due to the 26th Crown limit.

This is a draft with the main ideas:

1. A Virtual Future member can contribute between 750,000 and 900,000 points by finishing 64 encounters, (900,000 is hardly reachable but I have used it as a top limit for a highly advanced player repeating the last encounter more than 100 times getting between 1,160-1,201 points by surrendering repeatedly.

2. Guild Reward level 20 - 1,752,750 points gives + 4,156 Guild Power (Planning to observe weekly)

15,098,392 GE points --> 78,964 Guild Power
15,122,697 GE points --> 78,964 Guild Power

There is a complete text here

Here snapshot from this week only 63 encounters : GE-Record-63.png
Here with the 64 Encounters: GE-Record-64.png

I should add that this information is from my main account in the US server, Cirgard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113901

As I understand it you get points for completing an encounter, earning battlepoints or correctly guessing a good.
As for your maximum limit keep in mind the amount of medals is not relevant to top players.For example with 200000 medals (about 30 average snipes, and some do more thqn a hundred a week), you can buy 83 attempts.