• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition Rewards

DeletedUser108673

I complete all 3 levels of the ge every week on my main 2 worlds and have done it once on a 3rd world.
I think temple has been out now 10 weeks at which point the final reward on level 3 was changed to 65% chance of 2 x tor bp.
That means i have completed it 21 times now and have 21 times received 2 x tor bp quite frankly its starting to feel like the reward is fixed to always appear and its now not in my interests to bother pushing to the end.

At least before temple you would occaisionally get one of the better prizes, Is anyone else getting anything apart from tor bps at the end of level 3?

DeletedUser17143

I've completed all 3 levels in 7 worlds since it came out, and I think I got a few 100 diamond reward for the first 2 or 3 weeks but for the last 3-4 weeks its been bp's as final reward all the time. This week I'm just going to stop and not do the last 4 on any world

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I saw a Russian Toy Terrier today....6 years old and absolutely the miniaturest and cutest thing you ever did see... puts all GE stuff and GVG into a different category :P

DeletedUser109268

Well, If I complete weekly all the GE levels it is mostly to help my guild, especially now that the competition with other guilds can give 25% further bonus. I care not if the final prize is good or not. Besides, my ToR gives me good relics , not every week but rather often i get 200 goods or 100 Fps or watchfires from gold ones or bazaar oasis from jade one (twice). I am very happy about the Expeditions, even if I get no much than couple of silvers I am ok with it.
When I fight in GvG( and I am fond of that ) I gain personally nothing besides PvP points... at least with GE I get stuff for free. Just my opinion

DeletedUser100832

agreed, the final ge reward should be better

maybe a free level up for a gb of your choice? Means that people without friends with ultra-high-level arcs would have a chance at competing.

DeletedUser96901

maybe a free level up for a gb of your choice? Means that people without friends with ultra-high-level arcs would have a chance at competing.
great idea

but to prevent abuse (from people like you): can only be used till level 9 (to level it to level 10)
and can't be used on level 10 or higher GB

btw wouldn't it be awesome if someone with a level 100 Castel would still have his level up voucher :lol:

DeletedUser6065

1. Remove the butt-wiping BP's from the 'major stops'.
2. Reduce chances of obtaining to 15% - 25%.
3. Dev's pull their heads out.
4. Flap my arms and fly to the moon.
. . . mk

DeletedUser914

Great idea. For that big reward you must do something special. Lets introduce the 3-wave for that last sector with level up kit as bonus.

DeletedUser96901

Great idea. For that big reward you must do something special. Lets introduce the 3-wave for that last sector with level up kit as bonus.
with a special AI which doesn't attack rogues first :lol:

DeletedUser6065

An interesting idea, but that 3rd wave may need to be less than 8 units. Now granted, a 3rd wave with 8 enemy units does make that last reward 'Special', but your talking about people with a huge attack bonus (translation: higher than Level 10 GB's) to have the units left to fight that 3rd wave as the only ones to have any chance at success. Just a little elitist, I believe.

Better just to remove the blues altogether.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser109385

I am with you mate!

DeletedUser6974

sure seems like something has changed, i never see the jade relic anymore and too many relics give the flower pot decoration. i now have 15 flower pot decorations in stock that will never be used.

I'm happy with the prizes. Some weeks good stuff; some weeks oh well. As for the Flower Arbors, I have so many that I longer worry about deleting them. I plant them and delete them as needed.

The ToR works for me! The GE has gotten harder to do, but that's why I'm leveling up my Military Buildings - for the needed boosts.

I complete all 3 levels of the ge every week on my main 2 worlds and have done it once on a 3rd world.
I think temple has been out now 10 weeks at which point the final reward on level 3 was changed to 65% chance of 2 x tor bp.
That means i have completed it 21 times now and have 21 times received 2 x tor bp quite frankly its starting to feel like the reward is fixed to always appear and its now not in my interests to bother pushing to the end.

At least before temple you would occaisionally get one of the better prizes, Is anyone else getting anything apart from tor bps at the end of level 3?

If you don't open the last Treasure Chest, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5180

sure seems like something has changed, i never see the jade relic anymore and too many relics give the flower pot decoration. i now have 15 flower pot decorations in stock that will never be used.

i have 19 in my city, i think they look great and hope to plant many more :lol:

DeletedUser109385

I'm happy with the prizes. Some weeks good stuff; some weeks oh well. As for the Flower Arbors, I have so many that I longer worry about deleting them. I plant them and delete them as needed.

The ToR works for me! The GE has gotten harder to do, but that's why I'm leveling up my Military Buildings - for the needed boosts.

If you don't open the last Treasure Chest, you won't be disappointed.
You seem that kind of guy who likes making things harder and challenging:D
This game takes like 5 years or more to complete it, geesh! I know you need to play the game in order to achieve the stuff you want but certainly not this much of time!
Wish it was 2012 again where archers were super powerful and research ended in Late Middle Ages

DeletedUser109749

Well, this is right that we will not get 100 diamonds each week , They can't give you everything each week, this week i got 1 Bazaar,20 forge points two times and the 2 BPs and decorations and some other things too despite my TOR is at only level 6 , I think people should know that we are doing GE for our TEAM , it is a Bonus that we are getting prizes after solving every encounter , This is a Big difference between GvG and GE, less participation in GvG becuase we can only get medals and points , In case of GE, you are getting a lottttt,Diamonds,FPs,Goods etc, Don't you think that why it is necessary to Join a Guild if you want to do GE, Players take Guild lightly but they should understand that the Hardwork done by the leaders to organize things.

If you are a Lone Player, it will hurt you a lott but if you are a TEAM Player,Nothing is going to hurt as you will understand that you have done something for your Guild...............not for the prizes.

DeletedUser

It all comes down to this: GE is just not worth playing. Last 5 fights on level 3 are not made for you to play it wisely, they are made just for the players to lose as many units possible. I have 96% attack and 86% defence boost, and I have to hit rail with another rail who has 100% attack and defence boost SIX times! LOL And 90% of the rewards is Lichten Lamp... And as a final reward blueprints... Now that is a laugh :)