• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition results

Romalo5

Corporal
Does anyone think that it would be a good idea to be able to see not just what "place" a Guild gains at the end of a week's Expedition but how many points were needed to achieve say the first five places? If you could see that with a wee bit more effort your Guild could have achieved second place rather than third it might act as a motivator to Guildees. Thoughts?

Agent327

Overlord
Does anyone think that it would be a good idea to be able to see not just what "place" a Guild gains at the end of a week's Expedition but how many points were needed to achieve say the first five places? If you could see that with a wee bit more effort your Guild could have achieved second place rather than third it might act as a motivator to Guildees. Thoughts?

Would be great, except for the fact that places are not gained by points.

DeletedUser112892

Number of points achieved during Guild Expedition by whole guild doesn't count towards Guild Championship, it counts towards guild level progress.
Number of passed encounters is a part that counts towards it.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
If you want your guild to go further in the GE, then it's better to institute a mandatory weekly minimum # of encounters that everyone needs to complete. (ie: a typical 'casual' guild will on average ask for everyone to complete 12-16 encounters/week)
...on the other hand, a typical 'competitive' GE guild will mandate ALL members *must* complete at least 32/48, if not 48/48 as an absolute minimum. (and obviously mandate full Lv4 completion on 'challenge' weeks vs. one or more similarly competitive GE guilds)

rankings in the GE are simply which guild/s are the first to get ALL members to complete 64/48 encounters, up to a maximum total of 133.3%
The pts per encounter are based entirely on the age of each individual player and as mentioned above, go towards your Guild experience & leveling up your guild.
(higher age players naturally earn far more pts/encounter vs. the lower age players)

If your guild struggles to average even 10-20% completion each week, then it's probably a better idea to find a better guild! ;)

DeletedUser96901

go back to the GE
look at the result

and you see how man percent each place had

then you know how much you would have needed to beat the other

let's take a look at our result:
won 110.9%
2nd place: 76.3%

and now let's do the math
they would have needed 34.6% more
or: each player of them would have needed 16.6 more encounters
or because they have 64 members: 1063 more encounters in total

as you can see there are already all information there

DeletedUser114563

We work on a minimum level II finish on all my 3 guilds. A few members do all 64 wins every time, some occasionally :)
My three guilds results so far:

Arvahall
78 gold
23 silver
03 bronze
Overall gold win average 75%

Brisgard
79 gold
23 silver
01 bronze
Overall gold win average 77%

Dinegu
77 gold
20 silver
01 bronze
Overall gold win average 79%

DeletedUser112892

We work on a minimum level II finish on all my 3 guilds. A few members do all 64 wins every time, some occasionally :)
My three guilds results so far:

Arvahall
78 gold
23 silver
03 bronze
Overall gold win average 75%

Brisgard
79 gold
23 silver
01 bronze
Overall gold win average 77%

Dinegu
77 gold
20 silver
01 bronze
Overall gold win average 79%
Wrong thread? I mean, you missed the point of OP's thread.

DeletedUser112892

(Romato5) Does anyone think that it would be a good idea to be able to see not just what "place" a Guild gains at the end of a week's Expedition but how many points were needed to achieve say the first five places?
(Dark???) Number of points achieved during Guild Expedition by whole guild doesn't count towards Guild Championship, it counts towards guild level progress.
Number of passed encounters is a part that counts towards it.

Let's stay on the topic, please.
I am on topic.
I explained him that points don't count towards Guild Championship, only number of passed encounters.
Basically, I just corrected his mistake, and I kept on topic.
Now, let's get back on tracks.