• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Guild Expedition: Missing "House" graphic during battle

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Guild Expedition, Tomorrow era, Flash version of the game (I keep forgetting to check if it's the same in the HTML5 version).

A few times now when fighting in GE I have encountered a House graphic that is not displayed. Here are some screenshots:
Missing House.png
Missing House2.png
Missing House3.png
In all three cases the games says there's a house at that spot, but I can't see it.

Since the battlefield is generated at random it does not happen every time.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Currently I don't fight outside GE, so I can't be sure. If I see the same issue elsewhere I'll be sure to let you know.

DeletedUser104881

Can you confirm which units you are using so that we can try to replicate? Are they the same each time or is there a consistent unit on each battle where this occurs?

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I don't think it's any particular unit. In the three cases from my screenshot my army was 1 Anti-aircraft vehicle and 7 Rogues, while the enemy was a combination of units (usually Contemporary and Tomorrow units). I will try to check the next time I use a different army setup.

EDIT: Here's another case:
Missing House4.png

My army: 1 Microwave Blaster and 7 Rogues.
Enemy Army: 1 Stealth Tank and 7 Assault Tank.

Same battle, another part of the map:
Missing House5.png

Last edited:

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Another example, this time from the HTML5 version of the game:
Missing House6HTML.png

My army: 1 Microwave Blaster and 7 Rogue
Enemy army: 1 Stealth Tank and 7 Assault Tank