• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guild expedition Level 4

punita

Corporal
Is Guild Expedition Level 4 worth doing
If yes, then shall I fight or negotiate
And how many goods will it take?

r21r

Major-General
for the whole expeditions up to 64 encounter by negotiations only i need something around ~300 each good (current and previous) sometimes 250 and others 200, but i think with 300 you ware safe

Controversial suggestion:

For fighting on level 4 GE, you need lot of things. Alcatraz, CDM, Zeus, COA, AO, Kraken and TA. If all these Great buildings are above 35+ level, you are in a strong position to fight on the level 4 GE.

For negotiation on level 4 GE, @r21r answer is best regarding the goods. But needed more (750max) goods because without spending 10 or 20 diamonds, getting successful negotiate is very difficult. Have lost all my goods starting from 800 each in that age. With the friends tavern boost of GE with extra turn helps much on negotiating level 4 but it cannot stop losing goods. Luck should also favour much.

For negotiation on level 4 GE, @r21r answer is best regarding the goods. But needed more (750max) goods because without spending 10 or 20 diamonds, getting successful negotiate is very difficult. Have lost all my goods starting from 800 each in that age. With the friends tavern boost of GE with extra turn helps much on negotiating level 4 but it cannot stop losing goods. Luck should also favour much.
If you're going to negotiate then really should be using the tavern boost for an extra turn.

I take your point about all the gbs needed for attacking successfully but really you should have them anyway for normal gameplay.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Is Guild Expedition Level 4 worth doing
If yes, then shall I fight or negotiate
And how many goods will it take?
Definitely worth it. Additional reason why GE4 is so powerful is that it is singlehandendly much better way to farm Diamonds when you have Diamond farms on additional worlds than having tons of Wishing Wells in the city.

Forwandert

Major-General
I think all levels are useful especially if you can raise your TOR, I stopped using events for Renos at the start of SAAB and just use GE now and have enough for everything I needed to upgrade this time around.

Berdiaux

Private
For me negotiation + Tavern extra turns + SC Diplomatic gifts works well. I think I get more goods than I spend but now in OF it takes a lot special goods