• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition - Golden Relic reward (medals)

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
In Guild Expedition one of the Golden Relic reward is 3600 Medals.
Based on other reward value, this 3600 medals is nothing vs other Golden Relic reward, can be this one removed or at lest changed?

For shure its not so low reward for someone who just started to play FOE and already reached TOR GB, but after that this reward have just to low value.
If it would be like minimum 10.000 medals, that would be a bit better, but still worthless for someone on higher eras.

At the end, the whole Relic rewards could be bit updated after few years, right?

Although I agree the majority of relics are useless for a lot of players, especially medals they have to be balanced across all the ages .

That particular relic value is based on era so gives different amounts for different players. What next? will you ask for the 100fp relic to be uplifted too? 100fp on my EMA city is a big help, on my SAM city it is barely noticed. Maybe it should be reduced for lower eras ;;) :hide:

DeletedUser

Agree with Cursed on his second part, if you want Balance and Fair Game this will affect a lot of things.
The truth is as long Inno dont care because People keep playing this Game not much will change unless People become Active in Forum and start using Poles to make Inno See what really People want !

Agent327

Overlord
3600 medals for SAM era is like you are kidding with someone, it should be at least 10x more, if Relics are realy Era based.

Comming up with an idea like this is also like you are kidding with someone. DNS and unformatted. You really did your homework! Now we are supposed to take this serious?

DeletedUser

Comming up with an idea like this is also like you are kidding with someone. DNS and unformatted. You really did your homework! Now we are supposed to take this serious?
Another one bites the dust ?

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
I am not payed by Inno to do there jobs to serve them everyting here. Our job is to inform inno what they need to look at and they do there job, for what "we" are very well paying them..at least the owners, not shure about workers there.

So please update GE rewards at least once per 3 years tnx.

Agent327

Overlord
I am not payed by Inno to do there jobs to serve them everyting here. Our job is to inform inno what they need to look at and they do there job, for what "we" are very well paying them..at least the owners, not shure about workers there.

So please update GE rewards at least once per 3 years tnx.

If you want to participate on a forum the least you could do is read the guidelines on how to do it. Has nothing to do with being payed. That "we" are paying them very well is total crap. Most players do not pay a thing.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
I not want to participate on Forum, i want that Inno refresh Guild Expedition rewards after 3 years, because it was so mayor changes in this time, that GE rewards are way outdated for now, so i am just refreshing Innos mind, what they maybe forgot, ok?

Maybe "you" are not paying them, but someone else are paying for "you" so "you" can play for free dont forget that. No one would work for free in this world.

Agent327

Overlord
I not want to participate on Forum

What are you doing now?

i want that Inno refresh Guild Expedition rewards after 3 years, because it was so mayor changes in this time, that GE rewards are way outdated for now, so i am just refreshing Innos mind, what they maybe forgot, ok?

Go to Facebook and do it in a Q&A if you do not want to participate on a forum. Doing it here means you do it according to the guidelines

Maybe "you" are not paying them, but someone else are paying for "you" so "you" can play for free dont forget that. No one would work for free in this world.

Whatever they get paid is totally irrelevant. Fact is that you are not their employetr, so you can not tell them what they should do.