• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Contributions

• Thread starter DeletedUser109749
  • Start date

DeletedUser109749

Proposal:
To add the search Box in the Guild treasury Contribution List

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Couldn't find any
Reason:
Through this we will just write the name of our guild member in the search box and will get the full data of his contributions in the treasury
Details:
In order to find a player has contributed or not, we need to check a lot of pages , with the help of this we will be able to search the contribution by a player immediately within a second, when we want to remove a player from the guild due to inactivity, we check whether he had been good contributor to the team or not, if he/she is, than we may wait for few more days for him and we can check this properly only in this list. It is really a hassle to go through 300 pages to search who has contributed what
Visual Aids:
upload_2017-1-7_22-14-5.png

Balance:
everything will be good

Abuse Prevention:
Nothing

Summary:
As always please give a reason(more than one word) if you do not like the idea.

DeletedUser109749

If my friend Overtype can give some effect in the Visual Aids

DeletedUser110299

+1
A search function could be helpful. However, you wouldn't be able to use it for the reason you suggested above. The guild contribution list only goes back a week and a person only gets the red inactive dot when they've been inactive for more than a week... Though there are probably other good uses for a search function.

DeletedUser100065

with the help of this we will be able to search the contribution by a player immediately within a second, when we want to remove a player from the guild due to inactivity,
You can already do that with the activity marker on the members pages. Let's not pretend this is aimed at helping find inactive players. It's aimed at finding free loaders.
Personally i don't care what people do in the guild it's a game and they are free to play how they choose. But it's a good feature for those that like to take things seriously.
+1

DeletedUser109749

yeah, Arrisa and Mego, you both are correct

it only accounts for the contribution of one week, i forgot this thing

it will be suitable to find the freeloaders

DeletedUser16126

-1 ...
I will never use it, the guild I'm a leader of is not really requiring mandatory donations, because it is mainly a nerve for lower age players, and those people need the goods to progress.
Higher age players donate mainly through GB's (observatory, atomium and of course the terrible arc..)
For additional donations we have a simple thread in the messaging system.
I find this system useful for the way we run our guild.

Another downside is that it requires to collect and store a lot of additional data, which will not get used in the majority of the cases. where just the current system with a simple guild inventory increase is enough.

I vote the -1, just because it has no value for me, but I see that in guilds with other strategies it can be very helpful.

DeletedUser109385

I am sorry to be negative but this idea will hurt me because a lot of guilds want donations to the treasury and with this idea they can expose me for not donating "enough" to their treasury even tho they don't give a damn about your problems so unfortunately -1

DeletedUser110299

I am sorry to be negative but this idea will hurt me because a lot of guilds want donations to the treasury and with this idea they can expose me for not donating "enough" to their treasury even tho they don't give a damn about your problems so unfortunately -1

There is already a guild contribution list. Anybody in your guild can go through it to find out who has given what over the last week, they just have to go through each page manually... This idea is for a search function for the list to make it a little easier to find what you're looking for.

DeletedUser109749

Waste of developers time (learned that in my idea :P)

If this is the waste of time for developers than this Guild treasury donation is also a waste of time because the system is not effective,who will go through 300-500 pages looking for a persons contributions,it is better to not update new thing which can't work smartely

DeletedUser12146

If this is the waste of time for developers than this Guild treasury donation is also a waste of time because the system is not effective,who will go through 300-500 pages looking for a persons contributions,it is better to not update new thing which can't work smartely
Who cares about how much people donate? Maybe 0,1% of all active players... Based on that, waste of time... They are better ideas out there that need more attention.

DeletedUser109749

Who cares about how much people donate? Maybe 0,1% of all active players... Based on that, waste of time... They are better ideas out there that need more attention.
Yes there are better ideas than this...no doubt

You will understand when you will have shortage of a particular type of goods and there is a war going on ,on that particular age GvG map and if you have Guild treasures running the lists and calculating how many you are getting from each members arc/obs/ato present in that age,whether they are collecting daily or skipping one day, i mean playing on mon ,not active on tue ,playing on wed,not active thu.

Everything is done systematically and people understand when it happens with them and it will benefit all of us.

I also don't want this idea to get the most important priority but it must be included in the list

DeletedUser12146

Yes there are better ideas than this...no doubt

You will understand when you will have shortage of a particular type of goods and there is a war going on ,on that particular age GvG map and if you have Guild treasures running the lists and calculating how many you are getting from each members arc/obs/ato present in that age,whether they are collecting daily or skipping one day, i mean playing on mon ,not active on tue ,playing on wed,not active thu.

Everything is done systematically and people understand when it happens with them and it will benefit all of us.

I also don't want this idea to get the most important priority but it must be included in the list
This was my stand all along, but people on this forum taught me that we should ignore small ideas, because we have too make time for devs to fix big bugs....
Inno should open source there code, bugs would be fixed over night...

DeletedUser109749

This was my stand all along, but people on this forum taught me that we should ignore small ideas, because we have too make time for devs to fix big bugs....
Inno should open source there code, bugs would be fixed over night...
yep

DeletedUser110312

There is already a guild contribution list. Anybody in your guild can go through it to find out who has given what over the last week, they just have to go through each page manually... This idea is for a search function for the list to make it a little easier to find what you're looking for.
its a shame this isn't implemented in IOS portable devices :rolleyes:

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
+1
I use the contributions feature to see how often guild mates are collecting from their treasury goods GBs, rather than calculating the amount of treasury donations. It takes way too long in the current format, and a search or filter feature will make things faster.
Why is this information useful?
I manage our guild GB donations thread, and if we are asking guild mates to donate to a particular player's GB for their treasury goods, I'd like to know how often the player owning the GB in the potential spotlight is collecting from it. All else being equal, the treasury goods GB of a player collecting 6-7 times per week will be prioritised over someone collecting 3-4 times per week.

Let's have this list available for us second-class players on the app first!

Then, instead of a search, implement a drop-down list of all who have contributed to filter the list by.

But first there needs to be parity for leaders who are unable to access using a browser.

DeletedUser108047

+1 - anything to improve the reporting. A strategy game needs good data, options and tools... The ability to review what a guild is doing is important

I recall Overtype had a similar idea?

@Prinza the Hunter - be careful what you wish for... the format of the list is bad enough in a browser with a big screen - it would be almost impossible/useless on the app :(