• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Guild Chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser8383
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8383

I am not sure if this has been brought up before but it would be nice to have a guild chat. It would be a lot more fun if a guild could help each other out when it is needed and a chat would be of great help in that area. I know that it is possible to mass mail all guild members, but a chat helps to pass the time while you are building or waiting for supplies. If a chat box is in the works I ask that you stay away from a world chat option. In my experience world chat in games does nothing but ruin a great game.

Thank You for your time,

Gauthus

DeletedUser

Hey Gauthus, welcome to the Forums. :)

There is a top post in the Ideas Section that says *please read before posting*: Click me
It contains a template in which all ideas must be posted, or your idea will be locked and archived in a few days, with the chance no one got to support or see it.

In it you can also read (in blue) a message about "chat system" ideas.

Tip: If you want to chat in your guild, you can always use the Guild Message system.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.