• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser1302

Hello INNO,
I`m sure I`m not the only player with this problem but I will add to it.. Please put a window or some type of notification to the guiild WHO is still fighting while we need to ask all members to stop attacking.. I have messaged my guild with asking them to clear their messages, THEN start GBG, & if the window lights up during battle, STOP & see what the message might be .It MIGHT JUST BE A TRADE OR SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO GbG but IT MIGHT BE A REQUEST TO STOP THE BATTLE.
.I think you need some type of window to identify WHO is still attacking, similar to GvG, after we have asked everyone to stop. Perhaps a message that can be super-imposed by a leader over the actual battle itself ?.
Thank you,
NEPTUNE59

DeletedUser

Hello INNO,
I`m sure I`m not the only player with this problem but I will add to it.. Please put a window or some type of notification to the guiild WHO is still fighting while we need to ask all members to stop attacking.. I have messaged my guild with asking them to clear their messages, THEN start GBG, & if the window lights up during battle, STOP & see what the message might be .It MIGHT JUST BE A TRADE OR SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO GbG but IT MIGHT BE A REQUEST TO STOP THE BATTLE.
.I think you need some type of window to identify WHO is still attacking, similar to GvG, after we have asked everyone to stop. Perhaps a message that can be super-imposed by a leader over the actual battle itself ?.
Thank you,
NEPTUNE59
some tips about your problem untill Inno decides
1) Never Battle more when sector is 90/100
2) Spam next to the target this : Target C1N up to 90/100
3) Use the up right Guild chat
4) Make sure all people in your Guild are notified about all these
5) Gather a Team before the Attack and use only that Team for the selected Sector this way you know for sure who is attacking
6) The cancerous scoreboard monitoring - Needs Time - in the End you See Who Did that !

With Respect
r21

*ps you can copy paste and re - edit those examples to help other people cause my english aint the best ^^

Agent327

Overlord
Hello INNO,
Thank you,
NEPTUNE59

I am sure you are not the only player that does not read the forum or uses the search funtion to see if this has not come up before. I am even sure you are not the first player that is clueless about what a feedback thread is for.

I am however sure that bringing this as an idea once again is totally annoying. What happens next will be even more annoying, cause next you will start to complain that your btilliant idea does not even get a chance.