• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
LOL if you don't like my posts, stop reading them. That's what the trolls tell everyone about the game any time someone comes here with suggestions or to point out problems. If you don't like GBG, just don't play it! If you don't like anything, just don't do it. Sure thing. I guess the just walk away and quit part is what some of us were trying to avoid?
Except that you are not coming here with suggestions or to point out problems. Yes, you did that originally, but now you have made dozens of posts, regurgitating the same thing over and over again in a very short span of time. That is whining - not making suggestions or talking problems. You have made your suggestions/problems multiple times - nothing is going to change, other than to make people irritated with you and your constant whining. Just like the little boy that cried wolf - when you keep up this type of whining, your posts no longer have any value and lead to people dismissing anything you say later on (though you could just use that new feature and change your name so you create more posts about the same whining, but try to trick people into thinking it is someone else)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Main event buildings might seem poor to players that don't practise the playstyle those buildings are based on. Some players are farmers that prefer buildings with as high FPs per tile efficiency as possible, some just want buildings with as much attack boost per tile as possible.

And? This is a thread on GBG, no need to de-rail with un-true facts. I was just stating how terrible things have been in game recently as compared to past years to prove more of a point as to being semi-scared on an potential GBG update that only makes GBG worse. Inno recently have been extremely bad with their updates, 2 updates in a row now that has caused players to quit. Combined with months of bad event main prizes that are bad for their space. They needed to fix GBG back when they were doing good, like the first GBG update that massively improved GBG.

I want to see this game improve and get better, that is why I leave feedback at all. If this place was dead, the game would be dead.

No you don't
Prove it
Where's the link to that announcement

Link? So you look at the cost of buildings which were entirely un-affordable to non-diamond spenders on Sin for nearly a year and it doesn't scream that at you? Sinerania came out the same time as GBG, so we could see first glance that building something cost everything in storage, and I could see on the forums many people on older servers talking about GBG and its sudden Good costs. It came out of nowhere, suddenly we needed tens of thousands of extra goods. Don't act like it was not designed that way to reduce our treasuries, proof is in the pudding.

The super diamond spenders were spending to build more in gbg so they could be top. I bet GBG made them a ton when it first came out. And its obvious its been a massive time sink for everyone playing it, yes its very rewarding and gives you millions of ranking points, but does still take a lot of time out of your day, we are playing FoE a lot more with GBG's existence then we did before, and the PVP arena wants to once again take even more time out of our day, the quest delay now as well. This is supposed to be a mobile game, we playing it for too long periods now and people are quitting. GBG needs a good update to come out to change it, it needs fixing, it started broken and got ONE update since its launch. GBG is what we currently have in game, yet all their focus is making the PVP tower not be universally hated. The same appears to be with GVG, which they have stated will never be updated again. Why not actually fix what is broke.

Knight of ICE

It's not directly announced, it's implied

Is it really implied, or is it what you like to read into it.

Is it possible? yes. does it happen in practice? No. LMA and below goods have ALWAYS lagged behind in treasury, for years and years, and GBG just made that difference more stark. Smaller cities and players starting out from iron-LMA especially have no room for that kind of goods production, and higher age players don't want to fill their cities with low age goods just to supplement what the newbies can't make in their limited space cities with their lower Gb's.

That is blaming Inno for player choices. You have the tools yourself. If you do not use them, why should Inno make changes? Player greed needs to be taken care of by players. Not by Inno.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
And? This is a thread on GBG, no need to de-rail with un-true facts. I was just stating how terrible things have been in game recently as compared to past years to prove more of a point as to being semi-scared on an potential GBG update that only makes GBG worse.
You mentioned event buildings, I gave my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. I just keep watching things from more positive perspective :)
My apologies to everyone for going off topic

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
That is blaming Inno for player choices. You have the tools yourself. If you do not use them, why should Inno make changes? Player greed needs to be taken care of by players. Not by Inno.

Wow, that's amazing. Player greed needs to be taken care of by players - why the slow quest abort then to supposedly stop some abuse? LOL. hoisted by your own petard there.

GBG and Recurring quests are setup with obvious ways to abuse, we all watched it be abused for months, and it's up to the players to fix it and/or not abuse these features? It's up to the developers to remove the exploited fight quests and free attrition exploits to restore game balance, not the players.

Knight of ICE

Wow, that's amazing. Player greed needs to be taken care of by players - why the slow quest abort then to supposedly stop some abuse? LOL. hoisted by your own petard there.

You really need to get up to date.

GBG and Recurring quests are setup with obvious ways to abuse, we all watched it be abused for months, and it's up to the players to fix it and/or not abuse these features? It's up to the developers to remove the exploited fight quests and free attrition exploits to restore game balance, not the players.

This topic is about GBG, not RQ's.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Yes, the topic is about GBG feedback, but the point was the incongruent thinking that Greed/exploits needs to be fixed by players and the developers have no role to play? The recurring quest delay (which now they claim was unintended) being just the latest example of the opposite: a poorly-executed attempt to stop some exploitation, by developers, with now some unknown limit in place that still will not stop the bots from farming up to whatever the limit is every day. There are better ways to patch this hole, and a lot of other holes to be patched.

The goal is a guild competition in GBG that has some meaningful leagues and incentive toward anything other than farming with free attrition, and players have no tools to bring that about without help from the developers to rebalance GBG. The fact that players want to group up in Mars/SAAB-only guilds so they can farm with the Mars/SAAB goods that are more plentiful (for several unbalanced reasons) than any other age in the game is just another sad symptom of the overall disease.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah true that, I remember when GBG came out, the guilds doing the best were entire Quest farming Iron age guilds who could out-negociate everyone else over the entire map, now that atk% has caught up, SAAB/SAM are the ages to be where having anyone of a lower age makes everything in GBG and only GBG worse.

Its designed extremely poorly. It needs rebalancing. Its been over a year and we've had one update to it.

Vesiger

Monarch
The very obvious fix for GBG is to scale down the siege towers - limiting the number of siege towers to a maximum of one per sector would be one approach, as that would still reward tactics where you surround a target sector while making it harder to get 'free' attacks. It might lead to a greater variety of buildings being put up, as well, instead of siege towers being the obvious best candidate for every slot all the time.

Sand King

Private
Hi, I would like to make a suggestion about the GBG. It would be very useful to see in the log which player takes a sector. We have someone who flips sectors and I would very much like to see who does that. There is a similar feature in GvG.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Is there any valid reason why they been turn down? iw read all posts on those ideas for "Logs" .. and they were just shut down, without explanation
because it’s to easy to fix, they would rather make life more complicated and bring out Gbs and then update them 2 months later for example or latest update has slowed up RQ’s because SAAB players found a loophole and so they bring about an update nobody asked for,, feedback is just feedback they very rarely listen to the players, get used to it

Knight of ICE

Is there any valid reason why they been turn down? iw read all posts on those ideas for "Logs" .. and they were just shut down, without explanation

Reason they are turned down is that they are on the DNSL and have been suggested before.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Can we at least get an update to GBG that fixes the hits staying even with no supporting sector? That's existed since the last update months and months ago

Knight of ICE

What Not To Suggest?

• Ideas or suggestions about new features. Those need to be put in the feedback thread created to share your thoughts about that feature.

and since these ideas have been suggested in the feedback thread as well and as result of that have been forwarded, they are also "already suggested".