• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
of course you can win on your own, i win the pvp towers every week and have done so for years, i am champion every week on my own in my other world. its simple,
i wish there was a record for how many times a player has won the bronze era tower ? i never lose that one, mostly because no one else every tries to win it lol,

but this is the single player game, were 1 fighter proves he is better than the rest in his hood by, fighting the hoods, gvg, ge, and now gbg gaining points for themselves to be a winner,
the honour of having your name as champion in each era week after week is prize enough.

so i dont need a guild to win

now you say the idea is to team up with your guild mates and achieveing victory ? but that is the point a guild can not win on its own anymore, instead they cheat or manipulate the gbg maps, hardly winning on there own is it ?
Ok so you keep going on about how great you are, why do you care about what other guilds do? Just play on your own for moral victories in the pvp arena, let it go this frustration you keep holding onto :P

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Ok so you keep going on about how great you are, why do you care about what other guilds do? Just play on your own for moral victories in the pvp arena, let it go this frustration you keep holding onto :P
never said i was great, how else can i show that players can play on there own if i dont say what i do ?

i have no problem what other guilds do, unless of course there actions via manipulation affects my own game, then i will speak out and call it out for what it is, there are plenty of guilds out there trying to play this game in good spirit, they get punished for it because of guilds forming pacts etc,
are they all scared of losing that they will do anything including cheating to win, ? sorry i mean working together it was a typo to say cheating,

so of course i speak out over it all even more so when i see posts where some guild leaders think there war heros for there actions when really they couldnt win without forming these pacts. nothing smart or super inteligent about it, but that is our game, its the devs fault for giving us a game that lets these types of guilds get away with it.

Last edited:

Blurt

Private
I added the following as an Idea, and didn't realize that there is a required format and was dismayed when the moderator response said that even if it was properly formatted it would fall into the Do Not Suggest category. I have read the topics in the DNS list and the only one it might fall under is the last one: "Ideas or suggestions about new features. Those need to be put in the feedback thread created to share your thoughts about that feature." My interpretation of this topic is that my suggestion should have been posted under the GbG Feature topic.

I suggest that similar to GvG, when you scroll over a province in GbG the province info should be displayed. Having at least the Province coordinate (and current owner, if possible) would be a great time saver. Actually the more info the better e.g. coord, owner, who's attacking, number of fights towards the total, and number of building slots. This might not work on mobile

I suggest that similar to GvG, when you scroll over a province in GbG the province info should be displayed. Having at least the Province coordinate (and current owner, if possible) would be a great time saver. Actually the more info the better e.g. coord, owner, who's attacking, number of fights towards the total, and number of building slots. This might not work on mobile
Already suggested many times in the GBG feedback. Don't know if it's been forwarded.
I (still) agree though, that province info should be displayed when hovering over the province, so we don't have to click into the province to get the info.
A problem, though, - as I think, I've posted before - could be too many annoying pop-ups, when you move the mouse pointer across the provinces. A short delay of 1-2 seconds before the info pops up could be a solution to this, but then you might as well use those 1-2 seconds delay to click into the province.

Last edited:

Tolekim

Private
When setting your army could we have a button to remove all troops please
Similarly how about an option to either replenish troops in the same combination as the last time or one to fill all slots with the troop in question. ie a button to add 8 rogues into your army (we would only need to move one slot instead of removing 8 and then adding 8 new)

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I added the following as an Idea, and didn't realize that there is a required format and was dismayed when the moderator response said that even if it was properly formatted it would fall into the Do Not Suggest category. I have read the topics in the DNS list and the only one it might fall under is the last one: "Ideas or suggestions about new features. Those need to be put in the feedback thread created to share your thoughts about that feature." My interpretation of this topic is that my suggestion should have been posted under the GbG Feature topic.

Very easy on mobile app :) F28A3A93-3590-47FB-B975-6D0146564670.jpeg we just tap on province

Knight of ICE

It has come to all Our attentions that - A request for a GbG Log update with precision data IS A DNS idea - LOL

It is DNS, cause there is an active feedback thread on it, where you can simply propose it without having to go through a voting process, funny man.

Shad23

Emperor
i know ppl talked about a log but not sure this was included in log they'd want and don't want to read all those pages would be nice to include in that log that if you stay in current position in leaderboard you will go down a league or go up a league would help motivate guild

The placement of guilds in GBG groups needs a rethink. It is totally illogical that a small guild whose highest member has 23000pts can be placed with guilds with players having 4 - 6 million pts. We are now in a situation where we are not being allowed to compete. They have taken control of the whole grid and are instructing each and every guild which sector they may attack but only allowing us to take the sector until 125/130. this makes GBG unenjoyable as we want to be able to be on simillar footing and stand a chance of competing and winning. instead somebody else is deciding who will get 2nd and 3rd place. This is totally unfair.

You Siege Camped your way into a high league and now complain - Don't worry you will be back down into a league that is more competitive for you & your guild. As for any demands being made by another league - So What - Do as you wish in the GbG battle field - if you and your guild is able.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Does anyone else wish for a break in GBG? Like it feels like its on forever and it takes so much of your real life time away if you want to actively play it :p

Give us a holiday break~

Matthusula

Private
GBG is great but it’s clearly far too easy for less developed/strong guilds to get into platinum. We (A&D) are always platinum but we are continually matched against guilds who can scarcely take a few sectors. Is it being considered either making it more difficult to get into platinum or a new league above platinum to be established? We would really like some competition which when it does happen makes gbg brilliant.

GBG is great but it’s clearly far too easy for less developed/strong guilds to get into platinum. We (A&D) are always platinum but we are continually matched against guilds who can scarcely take a few sectors. Is it being considered either making it more difficult to get into platinum or a new league above platinum to be established? We would really like some competition which when it does happen makes gbg brilliant.
Nice, for a change, with a different view from someone complaining about being matched with too weak guilds instead of the usual complaints from weak guilds about being matched with too strong guilds. :D
Conclusion is the same though: Guild matching still sucks after more than one year of GBG.

suethegreat

Captain
Before getting all upset over GbG and requesting a break ask yourself what happens if you dont do it at all? does the sky fall in do you earn diamonds by winning? (genuine q as not something of interest as yet)

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
No lol.
The whole thing needs careful planning, a guild that started planning way before GbG started deserve the rewards for their efforts.
Get guild producing Gb`s up and every guild member to take part, then you may have a chance.