• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Benjai

Private
Encourage more people WITH DECEND GBs to participate. We're talking about trying to win with a level 5 Zeus in EMA. Of course they won't be able to do many fights. What the heck are they even doing in EMA?

See the thread on "era trolls." People who have no idea what they are doing, complaining that they allowed others to attack them (unlocked the tech to allow it), and now people are attacking them. Well, it's very easy to avoid: read the damn thing, and understand what you are doing. If you are not ready to defend yourself, don't allow others to attack you yet.

Same with GbG. If you are not ready yet (such as a level 5 Zeus in EMA), then don't try to win this part of the game yet. Get ready first. Prepare your city. THEN take part and win.

I feel you may have replied to the wrong person/thread as I did not mention anything about Zeus/EMA. But I also feel that our opinions will defer on a variety of things so lets just leave it at that :)

Giskler

Legend
Thread has been derailed by people who can’t accept there are different ways to play the game. Hopeless to expect any intelligent discourse in this kind of environment.

Agent327

Overlord
today for instance I have completed the first level and 8 parts on the second level in GE so 24 and 25 in GbG all manual fights, no auto I personally think that's plenty

troops will recover overnight ready to do about the same tomorrow,

don't really play GvG, organizing the guild for that one is difficult,

so this and GE are perfect we just go when we are each available, no need to wait till we can all be around, yes we can do sectors quicker if a few are about together, but its not necessary and that's the beauty of GbG so no it doesn't need changing

So since you think that is enough there is no reason why others should be able to do more.

Makes perfect sense.

Ati2

Legend
I feel you may have replied to the wrong person/thread as I did not mention anything about Zeus/EMA. But I also feel that our opinions will defer on a variety of things so lets just leave it at that :)
You didn't mention it, but the discussion is flowing in the direction of "don't give anyone the chance to play more because my GBs suck."

In my mind, opposing a development just because someone can't play it yet is extremely selfish.

If a part of the game requires higher level GBs, then there is a very easy solution: level those GBs.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
spent 15k OF and 15k VF goods in 5 days for what? :) for nothing :) once again, congratz to Inno on ignoring beta player complaints and releasing a unpolished imbalanced feature

I think best solution to making Inno start listening to their players is a global protest throughout all the servers by massively decreasing battlegrounds participation, or taking no participation at all

I will comment on these nonsense about GB levels, I have 19 GBs over level 80 and still I can't keep up with the unit and goods cost

and I will note to Inno that a very bad practice by a company is to ignore its users and to release unpolished features and then withdraw them like you did with 8h resets in GvG, only thing you are achieving by this is losing the trust of your players, and will drop in overall game users over time as no one will trust you anymore same like it happened with a rival game that a few years back was at its peek with millions of players, but they kept ignoring the players and the feedback they were providing, and they kept forcing imbalanced features on to the game to the point of them dropping to a few thousand players who mostly now play only to maintain their heavily invested diamond accounts :D

Battlegrounds is more then a full-time job, a full-time job is 8h a day, for a guild to be successful in battlegrounds people need to quit their jobs leave their real lives behind, and sit at the game every 30 mins to 1h to negotiate and fight in order to keep their sectors and win ... and when they rush to conquer a sector and conquer it, all they did was waste their goods units and diamonds on sector that they will lose in the next 4h because we can't defend them :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser116877

spent 15k OF and 15k VF goods in 5 days for what? :) for nothing :) once again, congratz to Inno on ignoring beta player complaints and releasing a unpolished and non thought trough feature

I think best solution to making Inno start listening to their players is a global protest throughout the all servers by massively decreasing battlegrounds participation, or taking no participation at all
Sorry mate, very naive comment for your level of Player! Global protest!
After 2 days it was clear that building buildings and trashing out goods is nonsence!!! Just go and take a sector, then loose it, then take again...look at it AS workout! Just look at tootal score that ar the end you get a bit more than the rest

today for instance I have completed the first level and 8 parts on the second level in GE so 24 and 25 in GbG all manual fights, no auto I personally think that's plenty

troops will recover overnight ready to do about the same tomorrow,

don't really play GvG, organizing the guild for that one is difficult,

so this and GE are perfect we just go when we are each available, no need to wait till we can all be around, yes we can do sectors quicker if a few are about together, but its not necessary and that's the beauty of GbG so no it doesn't need changing

i dont play the silly competion,but this sounds like someone getting their strategy right over the 10 days

Emberguard

Legend
true and I never said they had to WIN

but if you have fought away with your lvl 5 zeus and your EMA troops to get your 1 sector giving your all and as soon as lock out is over the big hitters with 2k fights available comes in and snatches that sector in minuets???? you tell me you are going to come back and try again..........................no way
Doesn’t that happen now?

(Speaking as a player)
Easier fights at the start would make it more accessible to less developed cities. It doesn’t need to bring the entire thing down in difficulty, just the start so after X battles (maybe 10-20?) it’s back to the same difficulty we have currently. That’d allow younger cities to have a greater impact

Benjai

Private
You didn't mention it, but the discussion is flowing in the direction of "don't give anyone the chance to play more because my GBs suck."

In my mind, opposing a development just because someone can't play it yet is extremely selfish.

If a part of the game requires higher level GBs, then there is a very easy solution: level those GBs.

I didn't mention it because that wasn't what I meant at all and you are presuming things. I am not sure if you are confusing me with another poster. I have already highlighted that I (and actually many others in my guild) have higher level GBs than you. And I have already said that you are as entitled to your opinion as everyone else. So I'm not sure why you feel the need to keep repeating your opinion whilst dismissing everyone else's .

Ati2

Legend
Lol. I’d hope it’s to expand on the ideas and not just trying to win an argument :P
The conversation so far comes down to this: we have no idea what Inno had in mind as the point of GbG. As such, we really don't know which direction to go. Newcomers want to play GbG instead of building their cities, and don't like long-time players who play more than they do. Long-time players want to play GbG more, since they already have all their GBs leveled up to decent levels, and have nothing else to do.

Cinnebar

Private
interesting new event ...

a bit early for informed comment but would appreciate knowing that (or where) the record of guild treasury spent on buildings is coming

DeletedUser96901

but would appreciate knowing that (or where) the record of guild treasury spent on buildings is coming
is already recorded
who builds what in GBG log

and goods taken from the treasury are logged in guild treasury log

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinnebar

Private
thanks .. found the log of who built buildings in the guild battleground logs on the left.

well as a permanent feature .. how is the cost calced for guild buildings ? as some of them are ridiculously espensive imo

Crimin4L

Private
The rewards are definitely not worth the amount of troops, diamonds and goods you need to spend to go through
it’s a bit unbalanced and it seems a feature more for higher players with higher Alcatraz and cities considering how fast the attrition increases. i like the idea behind but it needs a bit of work and recalibration I’d say.