• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser110817

Disappointed that support pool is not used in new battlegrounds, as mobile only/non-GvG player I am waiting for that GB bonus to finally have any value...

DeletedUser105522

Disappointed that support pool is not used in new battlegrounds, as mobile only/non-GvG player I am waiting for that GB bonus to finally have any value...

Your GB DOES have value for your guild if others in your guild are doing GvG ;)

DeletedUser105522

Any information on competition in GbG? SERVER based or WORLD based?
Thx

That's right. I wonder why are you then keep grunting against GvG recalc time changes, Inno isn't forcing you to be on all of them.

in a way it is if i want to be any good at it i need to be able to play all resets,its no good just doing 1 is it same time everyday lol,,,i've sorted that now changed server which has my ideal recalc time/s,thats different to the new addons,,,,,,,it might not look like i do a lot in gvg but its wot i play game for,the addons i dont play to do those

DeletedUser653

OP: – Lets say a Guild has 50 members, but only 20 participates regulary – are the results calculted per active GbG player in each Guild or for the guild as a whole ?.

Active participants, so it is possible for a Guild with 10 active members to be against a guild with 60 members but only say 10 of them are active.____

Can you please explain what the definition of a active player is?

DeletedUser653

does GE GvG
GE and GvG ? if so this excludes farmers who in my guild do L64 in GE but almost zero GvG. So just entering GvG makes you active, taking 1 GE battle makes you active?
Think to be honest i would rather get a INNO reply than a guess

DeletedUser105522

Can you please explain what the definition of a active player is?

i think those people who log in daily to the game, grow in points, have certain amount of daily fights (GE, hood, GvG, map) , they would be considered as active players..

DeletedUser110817

Your GB DOES have value for your guild if others in your guild are doing GvG ;)

True. So let's be more specific, as a member of a non-GvG playing guild I am waiting for support pool having any value :)

Deleted member 109369

GE and GvG ? if so this excludes farmers who in my guild do L64 in GE but almost zero GvG. So just entering GvG makes you active, taking 1 GE battle makes you active?
Think to be honest i would rather get a INNO reply than a guess

Negotiating in GE will count as activity

Stargater

Private
Battlegrounds - Negotiation. Will the use of personal Goods to negotiate in Battlegrounds contribute to individual Player Ranking Score, just like the use of personal goods in GE currently does?

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
That's right. I wonder why are you then keep grunting against GvG recalc time changes, Inno isn't forcing you to be on all of them.

Because its only on EN servers, and other servers have no clue what is happening here, so faster Inno apply this new 8h recalc time on ALL live servers, faster they get feedback if this is the right or wrong or middle way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because its only on EN servers, and other servers have no clue what is happening here, so faster Inno apply this new 8h recalc time on ALL live servers, faster they get feedback if this is the right or wrong or middle way.

yeah if they release 8hr resets on US server with more peeps playing imagine the complaints lol,my boot will be on my other foot there moaners give up if you dont like it lol or go to EN server

Last edited by a moderator:
from wot i've seen so far today this gbg is bringing loads of dissagreements in guilds,so some players will be swapping around very soon lol