• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

will the highest starting league the gold one like on beta ?
or is it possible that a guild starts in a higher league ?

Bagoas

Private
Will the "Extra Turn" boost in the Tavern apply to Battlegrounds in the same way as it applies to GE?
As a general comment, there are now multiple places where negotiation can be used, so Tavern "Extra Turn" boost should apply to all negotiations in the game, not just GE

eon1299

Private
Will the "Extra Turn" boost in the Tavern apply to Battlegrounds in the same way as it applies to GE?
As a general comment, there are now multiple places where negotiation can be used, so Tavern "Extra Turn" boost should apply to all negotiations in the game, not just GE
As far as i know it doesnt, so 3 attempts no matter what

Bagoas

Private
Does attrition apply independently to battles & negotiation or is it common i.e. if I fight to max ability, then switch to negotiation will negotiation attrition be 0 to start with or will it be more because of my fighting?

DeletedUser114177

But seriously, if GvG recalc every 8hrs and this new thing every 4hrs , isn't that a little too much?

juSi

Corporal
Who has time for all this? This is getting a bit to much. GvG 3 reset a day, GE, GbG, Settlements, Events ... and then trying to do this on multiple worlds.

How does the guild power gained compare to GvG, GE?

Galladhorn

Monarch
After writing all the stuff below I read the annpouncement again and certainly some of the questions below might be off. Sorry.

____

– I can not figure out how much impact the GbG will have on a guild and its participation, below are some questions and considerations.

– Will the guild need a Treasurer to keep track of Stockpiles and donations as it is done in some GvG guilds
or asked in another way, how itensive will the Goods part become? (compared to e.g GvG).
– Aslo in that regard will guilds need Goods supporters/producers to support those doing the battles or ?

– Seems like participating guilds will need "War leaders" with guild leader status to use the strategic options.
For GvG guilds that is usually already sorted but for guilds that are not GvG warring it will be a new thing I guess (not really a question)
– but it might very well become one for new guilds or?

– Lets say a Guild has 50 members, but only 20 participates regulary – are the results calculted per active GbG player in each Guild or for the guild as a whole ?.

– Will "Rogue" play be an essential war choice for GbG. E.g 1 unit + 7 Rogue etc. ?
– Asked differently will the Combat Algorithms support Rogue play or if not, then please if possible explain/hint what it will be.

– I asked a while ago and got it confirmed. The GB Virgo project will work in GbG – Still Correct?

– Will all War GB´s count in GbG ? or if not, which will and which will not??.
Or perhaps better - what Attack and Defense Stats will affect the GbG game?

____

Some off topic but related stuff. Has there been anything in regard to a better thread System – since if a lot of guilds will partiticpate and it seems needing some form of GbG leadership (Generals/War Leaders/Treasueres/Goods Production Cordinators) - if so that will put a serious pressure on this current very limited Thread system. One can argue that the top guilds have managed so far, but perhaps that also indicates that only the most dedicated and well structured GvG guilds can manage that, while many others have opted not to go down that road because it amongst other things is a complicated and tideous management effort to make it work. Will GbG require similar leadership effort or less (or I hope not, more) ?.

____

Cheers :)

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Who has time for all this? This is getting a bit to much. GvG 3 reset a day, GE, GbG, Settlements, Events ... and then trying to do this on multiple worlds.

How does the guild power gained compare to GvG, GE?

Wanted to ask the same. What is inno official state about bombarding us with all this new features, and leaving the old ones?

Right now 8h GvG is so time consuming that GE + Settlements + Events + Auctions are way enough, we not need this new GbG, or please remove at least GE. You cant just adding new things, it grown to at inssaine level already.

So my proposal is, of course if Inno want happy FOE players once again on EN servers, that revert GvG back to 24h, so everyone here will have time to play new GbG, and everyone will be very, very happy.
Its just very unfaire, that 8h recalc is ONLY on EN servers, and other world player have no clue what is happening in here or how ruined is now all overal FOE experience of PC players. You need insaine ammount of time to play all this stuff if you want to play it for real, and not just like hobby players.

Why is Inno afraide to launch 8h recalc GvG on other servers? We players know the answer, but not shure if Inno understand the problem complexity, what they created when it was no need for it with new GbG function, and they just could spend the time for other things or go to vacation. 24h GvG was just fine, with all this new functions, and i am shure that new and new will be coming.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
"
  • Why is this getting so hard to conquer a province?
    • For every successful action (battle or negotiation), you accumulate one level of attrition. The higher the attrition, the tougher the fights/negotiations will be. The attrition gets reset on a daily basis at midnight (server time).
"
Not played this new GbG on beta, but i can already tell, that doing such a thing on EN servers, where peoples are sleeping at midnight are very interesting to do. So we need to stay up till midnight so we can fight/conquere some sector with less attrition, or what to do? Please tell us the theory behind this hour.

My proposal is to adjust this timer to real time, like it was on original GvG at 8PM CET time. Just do it 1h before or after 8PM CET so its not the same like at GvG, when everyone are at homes and up, not like at midnight....oh my :lol:

Inno isnt forcing you to do all of these addons you can pick and choose the ones you want to do depending on your game time,if your in a guild that wants too much input with GE/GBG you can give them the boot and find one that suits you better or start your own,,,GE/GBG which will be very heavy on your resources could mean you going stagnant with the rest of your game

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Inno isnt forcing you to do all of these addons you can pick and choose the ones you want to do depending on your game time,if your in a guild that wants too much input with GE/GBG you can give them the boot and find one that suits you better or start your own,,,GE/GBG which will be very heavy on your resources could mean you going stagnant with the rest of your game

And if you are in the best guild, who do GE+GvG+GbG+Settlements+everything, what to do then?

Its like you buy smart TV, and you just not use Smart functions, because you not have time..in this case i would buy cheaper TV. So we "buyed"/started to play FOE, invested years of gameplay, and now because it is to much of everyting Inno force us to quit? Makes this sense? Some of us are not using just half functions...if you can use something use it.