• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Grof Z

Corporal
Yeah .. and we suggest new ideas to improve things - and U shoot them down.
oK .. so it on DNSL - cause its ?!
- Being added soon to game
- Being totaly ignored

I mean ... reason why we suggest this change - is NEED for it!!! so atleast we can see who toke what sector and so something about.. but then U ignore as rest of things we suggest .. and just sneak in RQ delay by "mistake" ... and make extra announcement for it
Hey .. we all stupid here :D

Knight of ICE

- Being totaly ignored

I mean ... reason why we suggest this change - is NEED for it!!! so atleast we can see who toke what sector and so something about.. but then U ignore as rest of things we suggest .. and just sneak in RQ delay by "mistake" ... and make extra announcement for it

We do not shoot anything down.

Feedback always gets forwarded to the devs.
Ideas need to get a significant majority to be forwarded to the devs, so if they get shot down it is by players voting against them.

In the end, the devs have the final say. What you might see as a NEED, they might see different.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
- Being totaly ignored

To be fair, if you are used to giving feedback here, you should be used to being entirely ignored. Its rather unfortunate but it is what it is, these forums exist as a place for us to talk out our greviences so we feel better about ourselves more then anything.

Look at what it took to get the PVP tower changed, it took a LOT.

Vesiger

Monarch
What Not To Suggest?

• Ideas or suggestions about new features. Those need to be put in the feedback thread created to share your thoughts about that feature.

and since these ideas have been suggested in the feedback thread as well and as result of that have been forwarded, they are also "already suggested".
It's hard for players to know that something which has been around for as long now as Guild Battlegrounds(*) is counted as a 'new feature' though - it might be worth adding a specific entry along the lines of 'do not suggest amendments to Guild Battlegrounds' like the 'do not suggest changes to GvG' entry.

(*) Edit: November 2019

Knight of ICE

It's hard for players to know that something which has been around for as long now as Guild Battlegrounds(*) is counted as a 'new feature' though - it might be worth adding a specific entry along the lines of 'do not suggest amendments to Guild Battlegrounds' like the 'do not suggest changes to GvG' entry.

That would mean a specific entry for every new feature.

Vesiger

Monarch
That would mean a specific entry for every new feature.
If there is a specific topic that people keep bringing up, that you don't want them to bring up, and that isn't banned under any obvious heading (and no forum newbie is going to associate 'new feature' with something introduced back in 2019), then I think it might be worth having an extra entry for that one in particular in order to save effort.
(I'd actually suggest a more specific entry about GBG logging, since this seems to be the most often requested feature...)

Knight of ICE

If there is a specific topic that people keep bringing up, that you don't want them to bring up, and that isn't banned under any obvious heading (and no forum newbie is going to associate 'new feature' with something introduced back in 2019), then I think it might be worth having an extra entry for that one in particular in order to save effort.
(I'd actually suggest a more specific entry about GBG logging, since this seems to be the most often requested feature...)

We will consider it. Problem is mainly that people do not read it anyhow. Once they have an idea they think they are the first one ever to come up with it and it almost always has already come up at the start of the feedback thread.

Grof Z

Corporal
We do not shoot anything down.

Feedback always gets forwarded to the devs.
Ideas need to get a significant majority to be forwarded to the devs, so if they get shot down it is by players voting against them.

In the end, the devs have the final say. What you might see as a NEED, they might see different.

U see ... there is majority for LOGs in GBG ... i think I even asked for that in this same topic in 1st or 2nd season .. and we are almost into 40th season of GBG.
and DEVs - helped out via moderator bots - are doing NOTHING.
so sorry if we continue to ask for this feature ... as I think WE(players) know more then drones who are just programing this game

Knight of ICE

U see ... there is majority for LOGs in GBG ... i think I even asked for that in this same topic in 1st or 2nd season .. and we are almost into 40th season of GBG.
and DEVs - helped out via moderator bots - are doing NOTHING.
so sorry if we continue to ask for this feature ... as I think WE(players) know more then drones who are just programing this game

That has already been forwarded to the devs as part of the feedback. It is now up to them what they want to do with it. What part of that do you not understand?

Knight of ICE

I've never understood why there aren't proper logs in GBG so it's possible to see which player takes a sector, for instance. It can't be that hard to program surely.

The devs have been notified that players would like to have proper logs in GBG. It is now up to them to decide if it is something they want to add to GBG or not.

Knight of ICE

Since some players do not seem to read the alert they received, I will repeat it here.

If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.

This topic is about GBG. Comments not related to GBG will be removed. So will be comments regarding moderation on that.

Now please stay on topic.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Honestly, it is funny how the thread still has new content in its name, when its been over a year and the thread itself is nearly reaching 100 pages long now. We have asked for features for awhile and I am so glad we did at least get the one update. Maybe if they did work on GBG instead of spending so many resources on the pvp tower we'd have had quite a few more updates to it by now.

My only guess is the reason a lot of stuff hasn't been updated is due to working on events/the tower/new age progressions. As with current events in the world things have been harder for everyone to meet release dates.

For now we can only really wait and see what happens next with GBG, because until a new update happens, we don't really have much to talk about here, as we go about fighting the same guilds day in day out with the same strats.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
The devs have been notified that players would like to have proper logs in GBG. It is now up to them to decide if it is something they want to add to GBG or not.
Hi Ice,
It would really help this forum and players if when a players asks for a GbG log you tell them that its already been forwarded to the developers as an idea - much better than to say "already suggested" so not allowed to be suggested again. One is helpful, one is not, thankyou

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I've never understood why there aren't proper logs in GBG so it's possible to see which player takes a sector, for instance. It can't be that hard to program surely.
because we players dont want our actions being able to be monitored by jumped up guild leaders, is a good enough reason for me not to have logs, mind you own business on what players do

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Honestly, it is funny how the thread still has new content in its name, when its been over a year and the thread itself is nearly reaching 100 pages long now. We have asked for features for awhile and I am so glad we did at least get the one update. Maybe if they did work on GBG instead of spending so many resources on the pvp tower we'd have had quite a few more updates to it by now.

My only guess is the reason a lot of stuff hasn't been updated is due to working on events/the tower/new age progressions. As with current events in the world things have been harder for everyone to meet release dates.

For now we can only really wait and see what happens next with GBG, because until a new update happens, we don't really have much to talk about here, as we go about fighting the same guilds day in day out with the same strats.
yes its called back to normal

its also great that players can have the freedom to fight gbg without having some power mad guild leader trying to tell them what they can or can not attack, they take no account of the time of day players can get online etc, and every player has the right to try to gain some spoils and not sit out while other guild members get there spoils
if it upsets power mad guild leaders that someone takes a sector that is just to bad. as the players deserve to have a fair crack at the game which i am sure you would agree ?

yes its called back to normal

its also great that players can have the freedom to fight gbg without having some power mad guild leader trying to tell them what they can or can not attack, they take no account of the time of day players can get online etc, and every player has the right to try to gain some spoils and not sit out while other guild members get there spoils
if it upsets power mad guild leaders that someone takes a sector that is just to bad. as the players deserve to have a fair crack at the game which i am sure you would agree ?
GBG is about guild teamwork. It requires organization, scheduling and precise timing. If guild members go on their own selfish missions in GBG, it ruins the guild teamwork and the plans the hard working GBG/guild leaders set up every day.
Good guild leaders are not power mad or greedy dictators. They work FOR the guild, and they do their best to make the guild a pleasant home for all members, where everyone can benefit from guild activities like GBG.

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
GBG is about guild teamwork. It requires organization, scheduling and precise timing. If guild members go on their own selfish missions in GBG, it ruins the guild teamwork and the plans the hard working GBG/guild leaders set up every day.
Good guild leaders are not power mad or greedy dictators. They work FOR the guild, and they do their best to make the guild a pleasant home for all members, where everyone can benefit from guild activities like GBG.
rubbish, how many guilds have the same 1 or 2 players who do many ks of fights while the rest can only look on ? team work ?
its more a case of, lets feed those greedy few players and the rest of the guild can just feed the stocks of goods needed to make those few greedy players there spoils ?
team work my eye