• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Anyone got any info to when we getting the score in GBG? Think there will be an another update soon? They fixed the issue over on beta?
Be cool when we can see the MMR scores :)

Can't wait for more GBG updates. still loving that focus/cross improvement, such a little thing and it does so much

DeletedUser

1590651312755.png

@Goremise not a bad start, lets see what a wishing well farm can do on Battlegrounds this round :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
lol, Though its funny cause really, IA campers are the best GBGer's for nego's, just need higher CF and you'd be set anyway :D

That 4 way stalemate was awesome. Four guilds, four different colours, all preloaded.

I feel like there needs to be a GBG post going on our forums, but Ant the builders not posted there for ages.

Giskler

Legend
lol, Though its funny cause really, IA campers are the best GBGer's for nego's, just need higher CF and you'd be set anyway :D

That 4 way stalemate was awesome. Four guilds, four different colours, all preloaded.

I feel like there needs to be a GBG post going on our forums, but Ant the builders not posted there for ages.
Thanks for the Palace fam

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Is that real Gisklerific stats or fake?

I could have used his last GBG rankings but I used the one before the last one, Because I thought it was funnier (still beat him on both) :) but that's going off topic again. Anyway, I'ma make a thread on Sin forums sometime to talk GBG for our server <3

Giskler

Legend
I could have used his last GBG rankings but I used the one before the last one, Because I thought it was funnier (still beat him on both) :) but that's going off topic again. Anyway, I'ma make a thread on Sin forums sometime to talk GBG for our server <3
Snapshots during the round to make yourself feel cooler? You're getting pretty sad and pathetic bro

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I really wish you could lock zones from attack, the cross helps immensely but stopping attacks entirely would be awesome :p

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
A friend of mine is fighting in progressive era and using future tank with 7 bandits. He makes 3000 battles in GBG. Is this a joke? We should fight in GBG with only units max from our age.

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I'm (newly) in the Progressive Era, too and I'll also have those future tanks! -- I know two possible ways... one is blocked and the other is not...

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I'm (newly) in the Progressive Era, too and I'll also have those future tanks! -- I know two possible ways... one is blocked and the other is not...

awesome, PE units would get owned so hard by them haha, I still prefer CE but PE would be so good for fighting with them.

Spies are part of the game ! More fun like this :P

I mean sure yeah, but still, when someone takes a zone marked do not take it gets annoying xD You know when I posted that? someone had taken that zone and I came here and was like "fix this" hahaha then kept an eye on scores for like the next 2 hours to try and prevent it happening again ;-;

DeletedUser

I mean sure yeah, but still, when someone takes a zone marked do not take it gets annoying xD You know when I posted that? someone had taken that zone and I came here and was like "fix this" hahaha then kept an eye on scores for like the next 2 hours to try and prevent it happening again ;-;
hahahaha yeah it is annoying indeed, being on the ally thread giving explanations to allies is also shamefull haha :'D