• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

@r21r not sure what you mean by the wrong Guild - Build for GBG, how can Lords of War an ex-top 1 EN overall guild, and a current top 2 EN overall guild, be a wrong guild build for GBG we had millions in treasury, and those millions are depleting very quickly, and we are actually trying to be very conservative regarding goods, but we are up against other top competitive guilds in our worlds, and sometimes that is not possible if you want to win, while it doesn't make sense to allow the enemy to win does it?
I was pretty clear, if you can't see where you are wrong, you can ignore me i am a 2m player :)

Agent327

Overlord
Now imagine if Arc could be reworked to produce goods chosen randomly from those that are produced in your town (kinda like Traz works).
Or if we want to see that from another perspective, imagine how much worse Traz would be if it produced random units from your era.

Now imagine that has been proposed numerous times and devs have stated they do not want you to go back in time.

DeletedUser

52112.jpg
A bit better this round
Traz lvl 11
CoA - CdM - Zeus lvl 10
TA lvl 5
AO lvl 3

DeletedUser

r521.jpg

And here im 2nd behind the top Fighter of Noarsil for that Day
:P
Ali.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dats a lota fights, must be easier on diamond GBG's where you don't have guilds spamming traps
1590382292235.png

this one is on the 7th day, after that i stopped because of the moaning xD
I love Traps though, i have enough Goods in my Inventory to go to war for 2 Rounds ! (in case anyone decides again who farms and who not :P )

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
View attachment 21149
this one is on the 7th day, after that i stopped because of the moaning xD
I love Traps though, i have enough Goods in my Inventory to go to war for 2 Rounds ! (in case anyone decides again who farms and who not :P )

Nice stuff R21r! That is so many fights xD

I'm just happy with my 1,111 advancements, only got to hit under camps/towers the first week then things slowed down, lots of +2 hits, still managed a lot and happy with it of course ;)

DeletedUser

Remember when I said they only build traps? :) Imagine never hitting under even a watchtower ever while hitting your own built traps constantly.
yeah, Iron Age Goods are way cheaper and easier to get than higher Eras, i can keep going LOOOONG time on traps aswell haha

DeletedUser

A friend of mine is fighting in progressive era and using future tank with 7 bandits. He makes 3000 battles in GBG. Is this a joke? We should fight in GBG with only units max from our age.
my fights are with units of my era :/

DeletedUser

Traps and Siege Camps have strategy, but that also depends from the competition you have.
And this is what makes GBG interesting, cause there are a lot tactics and different plays to go with !