• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What kind of a point is that - it makes no sense - I get 15 diamonds in gold league each time they hit and I get hits of about 3-5 per night
"This will create more One-Man Guilds only"
Would you leave Diamond Guild to go Farm Gold for the rewards i suggested ?
I dont think so, same goes for Agent who will spend 50.000 Goods and maximum will see Platinum if he is lucky enough.

Cmmon guys dont be so negative, GBG was supposed to be different from GvG right ?

Guys, i am reconsidering my proposal for Adding a log, instead i would suggest adding a bounty-like reward for whoever captures the 99/100 Sector.
This will motivate people to play more GBG and have more Fun around.
This will also make the maps moving faster (unless Inno is about to release more Sectors in the future Maps)
Feel free to critique !
@Agent327 We need you on this one aswell !

This is Gold league Not Diamond league - 160 fights per sector - my guess is you are not even in a diamond league!

DeletedUser

This is Gold league Not Diamond league - 160 fights per sector - my guess is you are not even in a diamond league!
ok you got me ahaha
you still didnt told me why would anybody leave Diamond league and go to 1 man guilds
Anyway, no offence, as i said before the whole thing with the perma block is kinda getting old
That was my point, not in what league you are and in what i am :P

DeletedUser653

Alas INNO designed the game to bleed guilds dry of goods and to increase diamond spend, with these two objectives GbG stands to be the most successful by-game they have introduced. It includes both PC and mobile players and has a 10000 fold increase in diamond spending over GbG and will bleed guilds dry, this in turn will get players used to fighting with 3 siege camps most fights and when the coffers dry they will be pissed off.
Just done a calculation in my diamond league (and we are doing very well thank you, 1st to diamond and always in diamond) but of the inner two rings i counted 25 SC and all but one must have been built with diamonds as all but one were built and theres still time till they unlock. INNO is milking this game as a "cash cow" (google it if not sure what it means) and suspect it led to many guilds not bothering with GbG due to no goods and players unwilling to keep spending 1000's of diamonds weekly. INNO your going to kill the golden goose....

DeletedUser

You just don't get it do you?
Really buddy ?
50.000 is what with Siege Camps Costing 5k goods/1 ?
What should i get ? That because you have 50k SAM goods you can last in solo GBG ? Because last round i spent like 200.000 Goods on Buildings.

DeletedUser653

So INNO, we finally understood the purpose of GbG, nothing about using up guilds treasury but purely so you can sell diamonds with goods for the guild. This is is just a rouse to get players to spend more diamonds and i suspect next Financial statement to the market will say that GbG is the most successful introduction yet and profits up 40%.
For those not yet noticed go to the diamond shop and if your guild needs 5k of each SAM goods (or whatever age you are) then its £192 and you get 29k diamonds and 55 troops free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah, how good is that diamond deal? lol be great if you just entered a new age or are one of the only age people in your guild, be a great boost. is kinda funny how it ties into GBG's mass overspending people have been doing though I think the mass spending has mostly stopped on Sin at least,

It needs to stay the way it is - Guild Hoppers need to have a penalty!

You clearly didn't read what I was saying and you must hate guilds of more then one apparently. Yeah cause new recruits has been made so easy with our 3 day recruit windows...

Well I must admit I didn't expect I'll be able to qualify my guild for the Diamond League this soon, was under impression it will be way more difficult, now to see what rewards are in Diamond and survive of course :)

KronikPillow

Sergeant
So for the first time in 12 seasons, I got annoyed by the unbalanced goods type distribution and started doing detailed analysis by making a daily cut of the guild treasury at 9AM to a spreadsheet. The majority of my players are Space Age Mars, with the exception of 1 OF and 1 AF player, 7-8 TF players, and 6-8 CE players, so doing this was straightforward and not very time-consuming... after eight days of season 12, I came to a realization that the good spending distribution throughout those eras is very unbalanced.

In 90% of the cases, GBG asked for the same two types from each era, and in the other 10% of the cases it used a small amount of the different types from that era... what do I mean by this?

CE: in 90% of the cases this season GBG asked for
CE: Bionics Data
CE: Gas
while in the other 10% of the cases it used
CE: Electromagnets
CE: Plastics
CE: Robots

TF: in 90% of the cases
TF: Nanoparticles
TF: Purified Water
while in the other 10% of the cases it used
TF: Biogeochemical Data
TF: Superconductors

AF: in 90% of the cases it asked for
AF: Nanowire
AF: Paper Batteries
while in other 10% of the cases it asked for
AF: AI data
AF: Transester gas

SAM: in 90% of the cases it used
SAM: Lubricants
SAM: Superalloys
in 8% of cases it used
SAM: Mars Microbes
and in 2% of the cases, it used
SAM: Fusion Reactors

the data I explained above can be seen here for further analysis
Season 12 goods expense analysis

Now I have to ask, why is the goods expense distribution so unbalanced? Our Arc's and SoH's and Obs's can't be set only to produce the specific type that we have a deficit in, Arc's SoH's and Ob's produce a particular amount of each good from an era, on Season 11, my guild has spent 80 000 CE: Gas. We ran a treasury project and recovered 60 000 CE: Gas, and now in season 12, GBG is again asking us for Gas, but this time it's the 2ndary expense, meaning it's the 2nd most expensive goods type that it's asking us for. We already went 30k into deficit (that is after daily player donations to the treasury, Arc's, Obs, and SoH's doing their daily work) this is not maintainable, at this rate and settings if GBG asks a guild for the same type of goods two-three seasons in a row. If that guild is a competitive guild, that guild can quickly end up spending 150-200-300k of those two types in 1 season, and drop them entirely to zero, while other types of that era will stay at big stocks as they are not used throughout the season or multiple seasons.

Inno is after money, right? Diamonds? How much money does Inno think they will earn when competitive guilds end up in a situation that they have three types of goods of an era at 150-200k while they have two types at zero and GBG starts asking them for those types that are at zero or are very low? as a matter of fact, Inno is already losing money because we are reluctant to spend more Gas and Bionics data when buildings ask us for those goods, while we would surely be spending more diamonds on rushing buildings if the goods expense distribution was more balanced

Let me guess. 0$ because competitive guilds simply won't be able to build buildings in the first place, and no matter how many Arcs, SoH's, Ob's and Atomiums a guild has in an era, it won't help maintain the costs because those buildings are producing an evenly balanced amount of each good, while GBG will spend unevenly...

Suggestion to Inno: Inno needs to rebalance the goods expense distribution, or give us the ability to pick what type of goods will our Guild Goods buildings produce.

or suggestion to the players of FoE, if your tired of Inno draining you of your money while ignoring your needs, unite and stop playing GBG for a prolonged period until Inno starts listening and rebalances the feature.

If neither works, it doesn't matter because simply in a few months Inno will end up with another dead feature just like GvG.

They have 77 pages of complaints, dislike, bad feedback, requests to change things and make it better (and that's only on this server),and yet they don't seem to be doing anything about it. So why are you/we giving them your/our money?

Last edited:
They have 77 pages of complaints, dislike, bad feedback, requests to change things and make it better (and that's only on this server),and yet they don't seem to be doing anything about it. So why are you/we giving them your/our money?
[/QUOTE]

FoE was the best game of this type I've ever played, I've invested countless hours into it and really enjoyed it a lot, then GBG came - a source of outmost frustration with its unbalanced, unfair, illogical and even more time consuming features.

I still love the game but GBG made it very bitter and instead of relaxing time which game is supposed to be, and it was - GBG is a never ending stress inducing struggle.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
I fully agree with this, it's like a 24h underpaid job, a fulltime job Is 8h a day, GBG is 24h 11 days a week ... another thing I forgot to suggest is to increase the pause period between to seasons, 3 days is not enough for players to recover units, or the guild to recover goods

DeletedUser

I fully agree with this, it's like a 24h underpaid job, a fulltime job Is 8h a day, GBG is 24h 11 days a week ... another thing I forgot to suggest is to increase the pause period between to seasons, 3 days is not enough for players to recover units, or the guild to recover goods
i agree in some parts - i won't explain on which ones because i am not 100% sure that the chances are random.
My suggestion and Explanation is that you have wrong Guild - Build for GBG.
I don't wanna excuse Inno but i don't think they made GBG for non-stop use, all Guilds and Players need Recovery.
I'll be around if you need any more info - I felt frustrated like you in the Start but then i saw how to change that :)

Ivo Avido

Private
[...]
Our Arc's and SoH's and Obs's can't be set only to produce the specific type that we have a deficit in, Arc's SoH's and Ob's produce a particular amount of each good from an era,
[...]
Suggestion to Inno: Inno needs to rebalance the goods expense distribution, or give us the ability to pick what type of goods will our Guild Goods buildings produce.
[...]

Now imagine if Arc could be reworked to produce goods chosen randomly from those that are produced in your town (kinda like Traz works).
Or if we want to see that from another perspective, imagine how much worse Traz would be if it produced random units from your era.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
that sounds like a brutal idea @Ivo Avido , if Arcs, Obs, and Atomiums and SoH would produce goods based on what goods buildings you have placed in your city that would be brutally awesome, as it would allow guilds to focus building-specific treasuries and specific types

@r21r not sure what you mean by the wrong Guild - Build for GBG, how can Lords of War an ex-top 1 EN overall guild, and a current top 2 EN overall guild, be a wrong guild build for GBG we had millions in treasury, and those millions are depleting very quickly, and we are actually trying to be very conservative regarding goods, but we are up against other top competitive guilds in our worlds, and sometimes that is not possible if you want to win, while it doesn't make sense to allow the enemy to win does it?

if Inno didn't intend GBG for non-stop use, why is the pause between 2 seasons only 3 days? it would be great if the pause between 2 seasons was 1 week, for example, 11 days GBG, 7 days pause, 11 days GBG, 7 days pause, that would give about an average of 2 seasons per month, it would be less stressful, less time demanding, and would give players time to energize and recover units, and give guilds time to recover some units

the current goods expense distribution is very bad, because GBG picks goods based on the eras of players in an guild, so if you have 8 players in CE, and 8 players in TF, and 60 players in SAM or now SAAB, GBG will constantly keep asking for goods from TF and CE, that would be fine if the expense was balanced across all types of goods from that era, but it isn't, it's constantly forcing only 2 types, and occasionally a 3rd/4th type with a very small price on the 3rd/4th compared to the first 2

and let emphasize that by finding a solution for this problem, would actually make Inno more money then what they are making now, as guilds would be building more buildings and spending more diamonds to rush them, and the seasons would be more fun overall, a win for everybody