• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
correct all are in the same league
but not all must have the same league affiliation

a guild can be classified lower than the league they play

happens especially when there are too less diamond or platinum guilds
if in a world there is only one platinum/diamond guild they are still fighting in a league against teams from below

so if the last gold league had 1 guild too less then a best silver guild could be playing in gold league

This^ I'm on the new world, there is only one guild in the world in gold, the rest of us are in silver, what is more interesting is that it does still say we are in the gold league at the top, we do need 100 hits to take an area even though we are supposed to be in silver and only needing 80. Does that mean that we get gold level rewards too? Seems to be showing that as well.

So even though its harder and we are in a league above what we are meant to be in, the rewards seems to be at the gold league level. Be funny though, if the next few leagues they go up and are still fighting us anyway since we are both the top 2 guilds in the world, we get better rewards thanks to them :D Our MMR is also barely going to change though, as there is only five guilds doing this, we are currently second and with the 50% bonus for being in the lower league, that'll be +75 to make us basically go on fighting the same guild every-time, lol

Ah, that explains why you can have different leagues in the same BG match. Thanks :-)

The balancing is definitely not working. We are a level 44 guild with 41 players this season back in silver league and wiping out everyone else. Last season we were in gold and were thrashed. There are only 4 guilds in our world in platinum and none in diamond. This needs to be sorted Inno

Fulhamguy

Corporal
The balancing is definitely not working. We are a level 44 guild with 41 players this season back in silver league and wiping out everyone else. Last season we were in gold and were thrashed. There are only 4 guilds in our world in platinum and none in diamond. This needs to be sorted Inno
That is just the way the MMR works. That happened to Cornerstone in Brisgard they were in the group of death in the first season then wiped everybody out in the 2nd season in Silver. They are somewhere in Gold in the 3rd.
You might find that there are guilds that bounce up and down. but it is going to be more pronounced at the beginning, so should settle down.

Stargater

Private
(Please forgive me for not reading the 45 pages already in this thread to check whether my question has already been answered)

When a guild loses the race against another guild to win a province, I understand the losing guild will lose all their progress points on that lost province, however my question is - do the individual players in the losing guild, lose the player ranking points they had already acquired from winning individual battles & negotiations please (on that lost province)?

Last edited:
(Please forgive me for not reading the 45 pages already in this thread to check whether my question has already been answered)

When a guild loses the race against another guild to win a province, I understand the losing guild will lose all their progress points on that lost province, however my question is - do the individual players in the losing guild, lose the player ranking points they had already acquired from winning individual battles & negotiations please (on that lost province)?
You only lose your progress on a sector if it's taken by someone else ONLY IF you have no other adjoining sectors, if you have your progress will remain and you can continue once the sector unlocks (unless you lose the adjoining sector in the meantime)

Individual players keep any ranking points from battles/negotiations they have completed

DeletedUser96901

the only way a player could lose ranking points is selling buildings in his town

Guys who troll the diamond players ( spenders) just don't get it. Diamond spenders make it possible to play for free.
I have no issue with people spending vast sums of money on diamonds but I do take issue with those players when:
-They think they should be given special treatment
- Think they are better players than everyone else
- Boast about how good they are when all they've done is bought their way to the top

Stargater

Private

Thanks for the feedback Cursedveggie & Test Ament.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
On iPad I can see the whole GbG map but on the browser I can only
see a few sectors. Is it possible to scroll out so that I can see the whole map?