• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thrawnf

Corporal
Please Do Not Create the same situation in GbG - no need to kill it before the 1st year is up.

well with the update of Monday Inno kill GbG, as they nerf top player to have fun with top players...so they favorise the tiny player who don't care to GbG

so well done Inno...

I always push player to increase their attack in my guild, now no point to have more than 800, so they can keep their credit card in their pocket, no point to chase attack reward from event...

each time you do effort, Inno come and destroy it...

That's is for sure - I have increased my attack by well over 140% and still GE is as difficult as it was before that - lol - inno not manipulating anything are they? - They have turned on the diamond spigots and they are running full force.

I have one here in my world with 4 fully upgraded trains & 12 dining cars - LOL - a small fortune has been spent just on those.

So do not cap anything - there should be NO cap on attrition - let the ones dripping with diamonds stay in the gold/plat/diamond leagues. If they want to be able to do more fights then they will spend more diamonds - as long as they all stay together - it doesn't matter.

That is the main problem with GvG - too many diamond drippers - hog the hole map - in all the era's - with GbG they have limited sectors to take and they fight it out amongst themselves. Keep it that way!

Galladhorn

Monarch
Our Guild moved to Gold league – just wondering inf the Change form 80 - 100 Wins to take a sector is due to the League or due to the latest adjustments?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
There is no balance towards how many players can be in a guild during GBG? Seeing guilds with 70 members go against guilds with like 20 in gold league.

But really, they should remove the ability to delete buildings, otherwise whats the point, they already incredibly expensive and a great giant dumpster hole to throw goods into, and they can then just be deleted to prevent others stealing your giant hole.

dorocill

Corporal
We have moved from silver to gold. I have noticed a lower rate of increase of attack with the raise in iteration giving me more battles. Is this change due to a higher league or change in inno's policy? Can someone please confirm. Thanks.

DeletedUser96901

We have moved from silver to gold. I have noticed a lower rate of increase of attack with the raise in iteration giving me more battles. Is this change due to a higher league or change in inno's policy? Can someone please confirm. Thanks.

The Guild Battlegrounds' attrition behavior has been re-balanced to improve the overall experience.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
There is no balance towards how many players can be in a guild during GBG? Seeing guilds with 70 members go against guilds with like 20 in gold league.

But really, they should remove the ability to delete buildings, otherwise whats the point, they already incredibly expensive and a great giant dumpster hole to throw goods into, and they can then just be deleted to prevent others stealing your giant hole.
But putting buildings up is a balancing act, if you think they are likely to be taken then it is not a good idea to put them up unless they are small buildings like banner.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
I agree with moving the delete option once built but keep the 50% chance for the attacker to keep them.
There are times when you want to change your buildings like you want to get extra victory points so you put down say a banner and then decide you want to improve your chances in attacking an adjacent province so put in a Watch Tower. Are you suggesting that shouldn't be allowed ?
I am not seeing what the problem with the delete option is.

DeletedUser115595

if this has not been mentioned, there should be a way to see who in your guild attacked what sector.

dorocill

Corporal
I’ve noticed a lot of players wanna know who, when & what of their members activity on the map. Me too. A simple solution would be to at least highlight the active members in the member activity & better still with the province code of the last advancement. Kinda important if we are working as a team.

our guild is up against guilds with almost double the amount of members and one guild more than double
In current Battleground we have a guild with 55 with about half being multi-multi millionnaires and another guild with just 1 member . The inno formula for ranking guilds together needs a bit of work on it. The built-in Attrition rate (which applies equally to everybody means) means small guilds simply cannot compete against big guilds. Only 5% of guilds were doing GvG and Battleground will quickly go the same way if inno doesnt fix this.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
yeah, there really needs to be some player balance in this. You can random into a spot around two guilds that shouldn't even be there and take an entire side of the map against other guilds who are actually doing something and win easily. 40 member guilds should not be going up against 80 member guilds.

its already an incredible resource sink and extremely costly to participate in, no need to also make it really unbalanced in matchmaking.

DeletedUser96901

you are right

40 men guilds should be against 40 men guilds
with half of the rewards 80 men guilds get :lol:

Fulhamguy

Corporal
In current Battleground we have a guild with 55 with about half being multi-multi millionnaires and another guild with just 1 member . The inno formula for ranking guilds together needs a bit of work on it. The built-in Attrition rate (which applies equally to everybody means) means small guilds simply cannot compete against big guilds. Only 5% of guilds were doing GvG and Battleground will quickly go the same way if inno doesnt fix this.
But the way the system is working is great as it is based on results and not the size of a guild. We are a small guild but are expecting to be up against guilds with larger numbers of players, it gives us a challenge then