• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Ceban

Brigadier-General
now if inno would be kind enough to give us precentages for rewards and if they make MMR visible all would be perfect.

This can’t possibly be correct. After the first GBG on S it gave 2681 prestige 2681/18=148.9. If the gold league MMR is from 350 to 650 that doesn’t make any sense.
1st place with 7 guilds = +150 MMR x 18 = 2700

added prestige from the MMR gain not the total MMR??

Giskler

Legend
1st place with 7 guilds = +150 MMR x 18 = 2700

added prestige from the MMR gain not the total MMR??
We faced 5 guilds so according to their numbers that would be 100, but why would it use the MMR from a victory and not your current total? That’s nonsensical.

We faced 5 guilds so according to their numbers that would be 100, but why would it use the MMR from a victory and not your current total? That’s nonsensical.
Faced 5 so 6 guilds in total, therefore +125MMR

It makes scene to me to add prestige on the added MMR not the total, if you lose MMR then you lose prestige (just my thoughts :))

Ceban

Brigadier-General
if its x18 then they use total for sure otherwise we would have a lot less rank points and not 30k, at first i tought its MMR won x100 (that looked close to what my guild got) but if its x18 only then it must be total MMR and not just what you won.
we jumped from aproximately 20k to aproximately 30k rank points, it aint only won this round but total or it isnt x18, lets presume that x18 is correct then it must be total MMR.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

This can’t possibly be correct. After the first GBG on S it gave 2681 prestige 2681/18=148.9. If the gold league MMR is from 350 to 650 that doesn’t make any sense.
the first season on live had different values

they rebalanced it from *6 to *18

In the first round on R I gained 2100 prestige at *6 that would make my MMR 350 which should put me in gold league!!

However we moved to silver and stayed there after this round, at *18 would put me in Silver (just)

DeletedUser96901

Emberguard

Legend
When GvG was at 3 resets it was officially announced that the crowns/power received was reduced to a third of their original power. When the resets were reverted to 1 the crowns were also reverted to their previous amounts. GBG's crowns were in proportion to GvG's output.

Note: In no way am I confirming whether your figures for prestige and MMR are correct, only that GBG's output would have been tripled with GvG reverting

Ceban

Brigadier-General
When GvG was at 3 resets it was officially announced that the crowns/power received was reduced to a third of their original power. When the resets were reverted to 1 the crowns were also reverted to their previous amounts. GBG's crowns were in proportion to GvG's output.

Note: In no way am I confirming whether your figures for prestige and MMR are correct
understandable but i know what are our holdings in GvG and what we hold now and its almost no diference from what we hold before, in GvG + guild level we hold about 20k power (+- 1k depend from calc to calc) and with last GbG we jumped on 30k so that jump for about 10k cant be from what we won cause we won 100 only for this win in GbG so if only won points in last GbG are counted then it should be x100 or something like that, if x18 is correct number then they are multiplying total MMR 100%

DeletedUser96901

yes
total MMR of guild * 18
if you compare to the value before GBG existed

and difference from place (still *18) if you compare the result before and after a season

so if your place gave +150 MMR then after todays calculation the change would be +2700

Note: In no way am I confirming whether your figures for prestige and MMR are correct, only that GBG's output would have been tripled with GvG reverting

it doesn't seem to make any sense that they would tie anything to GvG - using GvG data as a starting ref makes sense, but to tie any computations for GbG to GvG after the initial data priming is gonna come back to haunt us all.

The next time GvG gets tweaked, will it toy with the GbG data functions? It shouldn't - unless of course spaghetti code is your dish for developing rock-solid software - LOL

Emberguard

Legend
it doesn't seem to make any sense that they would tie anything to GvG - using GvG data as a starting ref makes sense
Pretty sure it’s not hard coded to GvG if that’s what you’re worried about. They just needed to adjust so GvG prestige doesn’t overpower GBG output once the revert to 1 reset happened