• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Either that, or double the map size, give us a tier higher then diamond, increase the hits per zone by double, something. I've seen so many idea's over the past 100 pages that would be great if they existed, I just hope we don't have to wait too long before we do get another update to GBG

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
question, how do other servers have CB ing?
i can see in some servers like Korch and brisgard has CB. but in east nagach(my 2nd world) theres no CB. i cant say which is good. CB is awesome way to increase battles per season but when my guild is a target of bullying by CB its real terrible....and this week is that week for my guild :(
in east nagach i dont see any CB, theres rarely any 2 guild teaming up to bully, so less fights available but its a fair playing place

I never used the forum before, so maybe I'm taking a risk making a suggestion or maybe it's already mentioned somewhere above:) A lot is mentioned about GBG be it positive or negative, but it's still a nice side game regardless of it's popularity or unpopularity . Anyway, it seems a lot of debate is based around alliances or simply fp farming during each season. Much is discussed about making it a more level playing field for the small guilds left out in the cold, so to speak, especially the seasons when they reach diamond league . My suggestion, and it's only a suggestion, is to increase cost of buying siege towers or forts or whatever most guilds build during the rotates. And cost should be based on guild rank position or even player's rank position or age within the guild . Maybe a siege tower for example should cost a top guild 9000 goods or thereabouts and the smaller guilds pay less than the flat 3000 goods, currently required by everyone as it stands. Maybe, then some top guilds will reduce spending as much as they do every 4 hour on rotates and give the smaller guilds a better chance to compete on attack strength merit over top guilds fighting on SC building merit? Afterall, it is a battleground game, not a forge point farming programme for the best or top guilds! Another suggestion is this 1000LP ceiling, why can't it go to 2000LP and then it will be harder for the medium guilds to even get there, maybe up the rewards after 2000LP league to 20fp and 100 goods to pay for those costly siege towers at 9000 goods ago Lol

vfrmark

Master Corporal
......... Another suggestion is this 1000LP ceiling, why can't it go to 2000LP and then it will be harder for the medium guilds to even get there, maybe up the rewards after 2000LP league to 20fp and 100 goods to pay for those costly siege towers at 9000 goods ago Lol
not sure I agree with the first poins but i do agree here about 2000LP +1

vfrmark

Master Corporal
just satisfied to be in a guild that hasnt won a single bronze cup and over 200 gold
View attachment 23077
could join a big guild which has only 8 silver vs your 29
1616534418900.png

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
You understand that a person like yourself, would be kicked from a lot of guilds by doing their own thing in a TEAM based environment where you have to consider 79 other people besides yourself?

There is no I in GBG. We already have logs, we already kick people who rogue. Logs should be a part of the game without us having to create our own.
yes i know people like me wouldnt fit in with jumped up guilds hence you see so many top class fighters in small guilds leaving only the whimps to band together as they need to work together rather than kick butt on there own.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
If every player can do whatever they please (aka. state of anarchy in the guild), Guild battlegrounds would be called Player battlegrounds. It's not okay when one person literally always dictates how things will go and nobody can do anything else, but someone needs to be in charge, so there is some order inside the guild. If you want to go full rogue, best thing is just leave and form your own guild.
being in charge ? or co operating with the other players ? there is a huge difference, one likes to boss and dictate, the other works with the others and gets on. those who boss and like to dictate, need to learn they are nothing, without there players who put the effort in, there not some kind of super man just because they happen to have a large guild, i have seen many number 1 guilds all disband once someone pushes the others a bit to far because they have super egos about there standing or self importance of there guild,
the people who just work together on the other hand end up with some good players who stay the course and everyone can get on they dont need to have strict rules or feel the need to monitor everything a player does, they just get on with it and people can feel relaxed and enjoy there game, i know which guild i would be in and someone like you would make me want to quit playing the game as i couldnt stand it

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Why "kick butt" on your own, if you can work together and help each other? In gaming and in real life.
yes of course players can work together you only need around 3 or 4 good fighters in a guild to cause some good damage, and of course the bigger guilds always have that edge by sheer numbers, so i am all for players getting together to help each other, but that is what the point is they help each other, not try to control what the other are doing or monitor everything a player does.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
could join a big guild which has only 8 silver vs your 29
View attachment 23105
nice show off
at least your guild rank is 13 ours is 7 :lol:

this.JPG

AND it seems like thats not even your guild! Look at this, if that guild is your guild, it should have this 3 line icon on top of it, while your picture doesnt have it,
theres no.JPG

meaning that your just using another guild in your server to boast about this

Last edited:

vfrmark

Master Corporal
nice show off
at least your guild rank is 13 ours is 7 :lol:

View attachment 23108
AND it seems like thats not even your guild! Look at this, if that guild is your guild, it should have this 3 line icon on top of it, while your picture doesnt have it, View attachment 23109
meaning that your just using another guild in your server to boast about this

Nope, for the 4 years it took to get the 1068 days at #1 status and most of those gold cups i was joint founder there with Devt and Daiverse (both dam good founders). If you knew how to check that you could have verified this instead of jumping to wrong conculsions too early.

When is there going to be a fair placing of guilds for GBG?
We fought hard last week with what limited space we had and could only manage to come 4th. And this time we have been placed against the same 3 guilds that beat us last time around plus one more of the top guilds giving us an even worse chance of getting away from the rim of the map!
Over the last 6 seasons we've been stuffed against the wall 5 times and the one time we were able to get onto the map, we had to encourage the other guilds to take sectors so we could take them back.
There is never any middle ground. A fair fight against 6 guilds like ourselves would make the game more interesting.
Why isn't there a system in place where all those that placed 1st play each other and so on?
To put it in context it feels like we're a second division team playing against Barcelona week in week out, then when we finally get a break, we get pit against a bunch of local teams. It's just no fun anymore.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
When is there going to be a fair placing of guilds for GBG?
We fought hard last week with what limited space we had and could only manage to come 4th. And this time we have been placed against the same 3 guilds that beat us last time around plus one more of the top guilds giving us an even worse chance of getting away from the rim of the map!
Over the last 6 seasons we've been stuffed against the wall 5 times and the one time we were able to get onto the map, we had to encourage the other guilds to take sectors so we could take them back.
There is never any middle ground. A fair fight against 6 guilds like ourselves would make the game more interesting.
Why isn't there a system in place where all those that placed 1st play each other and so on?
To put it in context it feels like we're a second division team playing against Barcelona week in week out, then when we finally get a break, we get pit against a bunch of local teams. It's just no fun anymore.
Yeah, it is painful when you get teamed up with very strong guilds, usually with at least 20 active fighters in different timezones. From my experience on the last GbG season, where my guild finished 7th in Diamond league (which proved how hard it is to play GbG in high ranks when you have a small guild, despite everyone being active fighter).
For now, best solution is swapping sectors with the top guild in GbG, so you can get to one of the top 4 places, without losing LP.
Another way is to attract active and strong fighters in your guild (which is, unfortunately, also hard nowadays).