• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Those players who feel they have a need or right to be snooping and knowing what other players are doing - do not need that. There is enough Big Brother in the real world - stop trying to incorporate a real world problem into a game. You already have a guide in the game that tells you how many fights/negotiations a player does. If you are so horribly worried about what is happening - then stay and watch the Battleground Leaderboard 24/7.
Paladiac - you have never been in a guild fighting in the top levels otherwise you would understand. All top guilds want to get the final prizes as well as the indervidual ones, but the good of the guild should always out weigh the indervidual player.
If the indervidual player does not support the guild they they should be kicked out the guild

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Trying to hide behind a new name, fatugly, btw?

yes !!! but please dont tell anyone will you ?

if you look around you will see i had already told people i was going to change my name in the thread that was about the name changing, i thought fat ugly was a bit insulting in this day and age of political correct woke madness

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
yes its called back to normal

its also great that players can have the freedom to fight gbg without having some power mad guild leader trying to tell them what they can or can not attack, they take no account of the time of day players can get online etc, and every player has the right to try to gain some spoils and not sit out while other guild members get there spoils
if it upsets power mad guild leaders that someone takes a sector that is just to bad. as the players deserve to have a fair crack at the game which i am sure you would agree ?

You understand that a person like yourself, would be kicked from a lot of guilds by doing their own thing in a TEAM based environment where you have to consider 79 other people besides yourself?

There is no I in GBG. We already have logs, we already kick people who rogue. Logs should be a part of the game without us having to create our own.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
yes its called back to normal

its also great that players can have the freedom to fight gbg without having some power mad guild leader trying to tell them what they can or can not attack, they take no account of the time of day players can get online etc, and every player has the right to try to gain some spoils and not sit out while other guild members get there spoils
if it upsets power mad guild leaders that someone takes a sector that is just to bad. as the players deserve to have a fair crack at the game which i am sure you would agree ?
If every player can do whatever they please (aka. state of anarchy in the guild), Guild battlegrounds would be called Player battlegrounds. It's not okay when one person literally always dictates how things will go and nobody can do anything else, but someone needs to be in charge, so there is some order inside the guild. If you want to go full rogue, best thing is just leave and form your own guild.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
i think the new content should now be removed, as GBG was released in 2019 and a lot of time has passed now lol
1615869539262.png

Yeah talk abt let down :)