• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111347

At the end all gets down to points player make......more or less all high players take hex and filled it up with champions then release it then take it back after reset with "no loss" of troops, with huge points. And u think they will play gbg?...And this is all just words give us gbg for one week to try it then we can talk about it.

DeletedUser105522

If you follow the evolution of events (more on this later) - through to the adding of new content like that second villageit is: All about the money, money, money.... keep smiling
you know, you dont have to play this game..
or if you choose to play it then you dont have to pay $ for diamonds.. just learn how to set up your worlds to make free diamonds ;)

Bethra

Private
Not overwhelmed by the concept in all honesty.
I don't need MORE to do, I need what I do do to work correctly without lag and hiccups.
More 'stuff' added will simply cause more lags and freezes
Deep joy. Not!

Giskler

Legend
I think this could be a fun addition. GvG is boring trash that requires using the browser version (which is also trash). If only 5% play GvG it's not going to hurt their bottom line much to remove it alltogether, instead they have announced quality of life changes and stability tweaks so I don't understand why all you GvG people are acting so butthurt.

DeletedUser105522

exactly lol most successfull guilds ask of their members a certain amount of GE as mandatory

and that is why they ARE successful my friend!
because of their requirements....
many top guilds get rid of useless, semi-active and lazy members :)

DeletedUser114780

I think this could be a fun addition. GvG is boring trash that requires using the browser version (which is also trash). If only 5% play GvG it's not going to hurt their bottom line much to remove it alltogether, instead they have announced quality of life changes and stability tweaks so I don't understand why all you GvG people are acting so butthurt.

without GvG, FoE is just another farmwille

DeletedUser112892

I would like to see real world map with real countries borders used for Guild Battlegrounds. In my opinion, it would even provide more exciting feeling of play, knowing that you somewhat create "new world empire" :lol:

DeletedUser105522

btw, i see lots of b1tching and whining which is not constructive to this discussion.
we suppose to discuss this new (possible) game feature and try to bring as many good ideas for developers to implement as we can. its coming no matter what we say (like it or not).
Just accept it: GvG boat have sailed and not getting any love (fixing) from Inno so let it go. 5% of customers using it is not worth investing money from their point of view (even tho, those 5% are probably the most active game players they have in FoE).
Dont get me wrong, i LOVE GvG and i am very active in it. I truly dont want it to die but i am realistic about the future of it... there is no future for GvG as it is right now...

DeletedUser110339

Sounds very interesting but is Inno ever going to fix GvG? This is a totally different game than GvG right? It is not true that very few players use GvG. Many guilds use it but it needs improvement. I like playing in GvG a lot. Not sure why it can't be fixed :( But i do look forward to this new game you guys have. Will it be in beta first? I would like to try it out.

DeletedUser103054

Only 5% huh? Is that the 5% who build and run the guilds that make this game such a success ? The 5% that help and encourage new players that join the game even if they arent a fan of GvG. The 5% that devote most of their spare time to the game while the other 95% pop in for an hour each day if that. I have just described a GVG player, without whom this game wouldnt be half as good...Can someone tell me how many of the games top 1,000 players play GvG? I bet its way more than 5% for sure.
As for GE, plz dont compare that to GvG, apart from it being the most boring part of the game it doesnt suffer from the same issues that plagues GvG hence more players participate.
GvG has been neglected for far too long in my humble opinion. this is 2019 so i dont believe for one minute that inno couldnt improve improve the current system if they pulled out all the stops.
GE, now Battlefield while GvG remains left in its current state.........NOT HAPPY !!! :(

Bethra

Private
Totally agree with don2482's comment above.
NEW is not necessarily better, especially if the new stuff causes issues for existing already laggy gameplay (and it will, every new addition to the game has made lag and freeze issues greater).
Just fix the current issues Inno - especially on GvG, stop trying to entice us to spend more time on the game and make the time we do spend bug free. It'll be a win in the long run.

Last edited:

Giskler

Legend
when i reply be sure i read first
you said GvG is boring trash
you thaught only of your point of view when you said this
Yep, it's my point of view and my opinion. GvG is boring trash. Most maps are just stale and deadlocked, the whole system is in dire need of a revamp otherwise it's just the playground of a few people with massive boosts and an endless supply of units. A simple change like completely resetting the GvG map every month would make it much more interesting, but in its current state I don't want to waste any time or effort on it.

Shad23

Emperor
Yep, it's my point of view and my opinion. GvG is boring trash. Most maps are just stale and deadlocked, the whole system is in dire need of a revamp otherwise it's just the playground of a few people with massive boosts and an endless supply of units. A simple change like completely resetting the GvG map every month would make it much more interesting, but in its current state I don't want to waste any time or effort on it.
am with you on fact they should do somthing to fix GVG and revamp it but not on fact GVG is boring

Status
Not open for further replies.