• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

40 encounters every member is difficult to get. Can not guarantee everyone is available all the time. For example, our guild has more than 60 members and a few of them was in hospital so they did not play much. They tried their best but no one should risk their lives to play this game.

Maybe should change to 40 encounters by number of members which is much easier to achieve.

L0rien

Private
Video states:for the participation in a league to be counted, ALL players of the guild must achieve the minimum number of action points
..I hope this is an error and its 40 per guild

L0rien

Private
The 30th November update in forum states:
Important info -
Information within Guild profile menu will only display once your Guild has completed the minimum number of action points (40 total). Action points are granted for completing battles (1 point), and for successful negotiations (2 points).

so different to what is stated in the video just out

Andrew420

Major
Important info - Information within Guild profile menu will only display once your Guild has completed the minimum number of action points (40 total)
ALL players of the guild must achieve the minimum number of action points
40 encounters every member is difficult to get.

All members of the guild dont have to have 40 action pts
The important info states the guild needs 40 action pts total
Not every member needs to complete 40

Knight of ICE

The minimum requirement is the same as it is now - guild-wide, not per member.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The video is misleading.
40 points for the whole guild, surely, not for every member.
Well, hope so at least.

It seems like that, the post here says what its always been, 40 minimum over the entire guild. But the Video itself stated 40 from every single member (which is utterly terrible and will cause SO many more people to quit if they havn't already after this past years worth of updates which has made thousands quit)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
and will cause SO many more people to quit if they havn't already after this past years worth of updates which has made thousands quit)
This must be the 10th time now in the past year that you have warned us all about how many THOUSANDS of people were going to quit because of changes/updates Inno has made. Are you ever going to stop crying Wolf?

But the Video itself stated 40 from every single member
Actually, the video says "ALL PLAYERS of the guild", not "every single member".
"For the participation in a league to be counted ALL PLAYERS of the guild must achieve the minimum number of Action Points, This is 40.".
It's misleading and confusing but it obviously means ALL PLAYERS combined, as a group.

Inno should rephrase the speak in the video and upload a new version.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
This new map is so weird. Some HQ's have 4 zones next to them, some have 3, some have no build slots, lucky ones have one. if you get the one middle 3 slot first you just take everything around it instantly as all the places around either have one slot or maybe 2.

I thought it'd be bigger then this, like another ring, but this maps a lot smaller then I thought it'd be. Verdict still to be found

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Undocumented exaggerated assumption.
Source, please?

I could list all the names that have quit, including multiple long time forum posters like Ati2 whose been here since launch, but with that attitude, not much point to post proof. Remain calm, games dying sure and has lost so many players, especially when you look at actual data graphs of active unique not Inno's fake data's graphs but eh, I doubt it shuts down just yet.

I could list all the names that have quit
Thousands, as you claim?
Inno's fake data's graphs
Fake? Proof?

Some players have quit the game due to changes/updates they didn't like the last couple of months/years. Some have quit for other reasons. That's true. And sad. Thousands of players due to changes in the game? I highly doubt that. And new players come in every day. probably more new players than those who quit (assumption).
Some players quit the game when we got the abort limit on RQ's because they were no longer able to exploit RQ's with autoclickers. Nice to get rid of some of the cheaters imo. Would be nice to also get rid of some of the cheaters who use bots on battles in GBG and GVG.
Some players may have quit the game due to all the "checkerboarding" that goes on in GBG. Hopefully the new GBG map will put a limit on that. I doubt it though. Would be nice if GBG could get away from the swap-and-farm playground it has become and turn into the competitive guild battleground it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
False reporting is worse than no reporting
re "intruder logging".
Currently if a player starts a fight under the target, but finishes under the stop sign hand, they show up as intruding. According to support that is working as intended. That player has not broken any rules, but will show up just the same as those who have ignored a stop sign and done one more fight.
Doesn't help us manage our guilds.

Lilaia

Private
Any chance to get a zoomable map for the browser version? If you zoom the map to about 50% to have a complete view of the map, one cannot read the mail/instructions. If you have the map on 100%, one cannot see the complete map on a normal screen and you loose the overview in comlex battles.

Any chance to get a zoomable map for the browser version? If you zoom the map to about 50% to have a complete view of the map, one cannot read the mail/instructions. If you have the map on 100%, one cannot see the complete map on a normal screen and you loose the overview in comlex battles.
A zoom feature would be nice on both the new and the old map.
Makes no sense to use the browser zoom that makes all text and everything else too tiny.
A zoom feature should "remember" the last zoom position, of course, like it does with the city zoom, so it doesn't jump back to a default zoom level every time you go to the GBG map.

This is what it looks like on my desktop monitor with 1920x1080 resolution:

100% browser zoom
GBGmap100%.JPG

50% browser zoom
GBGmap50%.JPG

Last edited:
Hope this new option to toggle on/off province names and number of building slots will be added to the old map as well.