• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild battlegrounds improvements when 2 guild takes entire map everything

Do you like suggestions?

• I like suggestion 1, 2 and 3.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I like suggestion 1 and 2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like suggestion 1 and 3.

• I like suggestion 2 and 3.

• I like suggestion 1.

• I like suggestion 2.

• I like suggestion 3.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't like any suggestion.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I don't have opinion.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Makla

Private
Hi!

Proposal / details:
I propose changes to guild battlegrounds that would solve problem when 2 guilds are working together and "locks" everything or half the map. I mean when they attack sector, but stop a few advances before taking.

GBG.jpg

1. Add new building that would lock sector (one building for half an hour and another one for 1 hour).
    This would bring some new tactics when you are attacked and you have a chance to defend.
    Example 1: Destroy one building, build "lock" building and speed construction with diamonds.
    Example 2: If building takes 2 hour before it is build. You start building 2 hours after you take sector (that means you can practically extend how much time sector is locked.
  2. Do not remove half of advances on sector if you loose it to another guild. This would directly solve problems when 2 guilds takes entire map. You can attack any sector that is almost taken by another guild. If that guilds then take it, you can continue after sector unlocks (4 hours).
  3. If sector is almost taken (5 to 10% advances needed to take it) remove 10% advances every hour. This would also directly solve this problem.

Reason:
Reason is that this kind of situation is frustrating. Game should provide fun not frustrations. Here is another post mentioning this is the problem.

Agent327

Overlord
1. Because there already is a proposal that adresses the subject you are not supposed to start a new one.
2. You can not put 3 suggestions in 1 proposal.
3. Poll is not how it should be. To many options.