• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser118270

After this update, the following bugs have appeared:
1. City defence army: when city defence army is being changed in the GbG panel, the changes are not being automatically saved and therefore once the army selection window is closed all the information for new city def troops is being deleted
2. Latest army choice: the latest army combination of 8 troops is not being automatically saved after the troops' window is closed and therefore sometimes I auto with the last army I've used (i.e. 3-4 troops left instead of 8 renewed).
Both bugs on mobile app and PC.

DeletedUser119613

This has nothing to do with the league points feature.
Also check the 1.181 update please.

For lack of a better place without starting a thread -
A quick question about Victory Points:
Are the last batch of vp's added to the scores at the last hour when the GbG season ends?
Thx