• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
hawknz said
Unfortunately, an issue with League Points was found in the last day which means we will have to delay the release of League Points to the live server. The feature was causing a crash in our mobile app which we need to resolve before its live release. We apologize for the miscommunication.

First time I am aware that the update gets pulled the day before, how the hell was it not noticed in beta? We have many mobile players there. (not a complaint about it being pulled, pulling bad code before it hits live servers is good)

It was noticed on beta. Why do you think they pull it back.

DeletedUser116787

Hello everyone. Does anyone know what's the maximum number of battle grounds for a specific league? For example right now there are 2 diamond battlegrounds on my server and the number of diamond league guilds is increasing from one season to another. So what's the requirement for a third diamond battleground to be added is what I'm trying to figure.
Thank you,
Mike

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. Does anyone know what's the maximum number of battle grounds for a specific league? For example right now there are 2 diamond battlegrounds on my server and the number of diamond league guilds is increasing from one season to another. So what's the requirement for a third diamond battleground to be added is what I'm trying to figure.
Thank you,
Mike
i sent you ingame

DeletedUser104623

I have problem which started with new battlegrounds round, each time I visit battlegrounds map my city start behave like this map so If I click on whatever building instead of opening that building it appears same window like on battlegrounds map (that window about sector information) only way how to solve this is reload city.

DeletedUser

I have problem which started with new battlegrounds round, each time I visit battlegrounds map my city start behave like this map so If I click on whatever building instead of opening that building it appears same window like on battlegrounds map (that window about sector information) only way how to solve this is reload city.
make a ticket to support with some screens if possible, they will read it faster there

DeletedUser104623

I do not expect quick solution (If problem is caused by upgrade or new feature in game solution is never fast), I just want to know whether someone else have this problem.

DeletedUser

I do not expect quick solution (If problem is caused by upgrade or new feature in game solution is never fast), I just want to know whether someone else have this problem.
Probably, where you run the game ? PC or Mobile ?

DeletedUser

Yeah Finally we can play w/o threads and with less spam, thats huge, if they add a <<hold/secure>> option will be absolutely amazing

Galladhorn

Monarch
I applaud the new Markers in GbG (They are not exactly pretty, but they are clear and effective) – it helps with any confusion unattentive guildies might have.
Next up would be the GbG Daily Actions History Blog – but perhaps a lot of what has been considered Rogue actions within GbG guilds hopefully diminishes with the new markers and just nails down that most it was not real Rogue actions after all – at least now it should be clear to any player where to do their actions and where not to do them.

Last edited:

Galladhorn

Monarch
still need these markers to stop all attacking that sector, then we would all be happy

It surely would be more effective, but I think they might have kept it open in case that a guildie can not make any actions if leaders have locked all down. And since it is not GvG the personal rewards in GbG is a factor for how some players particiapate in GbG. Also a situation where a player with Leadercirteria goes Rogue and locks everyhting down could be bad if there are no other leaders around to undo it.

DeletedUser

It surely would be more effective, but I think they might have kept it open in case that a guildie can not make any actions if leaders have locked all down. And since it is not GvG the personal rewards in GbG is a factor for how some players particiapate in GbG. Also a situation where a player with Leadercirteria goes Rogue and locks everyhting down could be bad if there are no other leaders around to undo it.
Hm ... Leaders could abuse that, by locking sectors that they want to farm, thats a more logical explanation BUT i still see people ignoring those Marks so i hope we see some colors instead of grey in the future !
Its an improvement but there is space for a lot more, lets see what INNO is making for us in the future !!
(i wont comment for Rogue Attacks, the Log is still needed....!)