• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the new bonuses for levels 6,7,8 for the statue of honor are very weak

its better to build another statue to level 5

rather than upgrading it to level 6,7 or 8
another SoH = x2 Roads of Victory so i think its better +10% Defence than an Extra SoH...
But depends your playstyle i suppose

DeletedUser105522

So, because of the bug with the League Points on Beta is this still going to live server except for LPs?
Or the whole GbG update is on hold now?

pdosev

Private
-For the road to victory building and its resource production.

I get that you can stack up %def with it in time and it will be more easily available, hence the lower def bonus compared to sentinel outpust.

But why provide 5 goods (1x each) for a 3x2 building. This bonus is quite low and I think it should be higher or this building can have different level (upgrades) that will add more resources per level or it should be made at least 15 goods (3x each).

And the Road to Victory don't need roads too, at least I Think, Only problem I see is they will take a loot drop slot in GBG up..

Yes they will, that's a horrible idea. They released GBG and then kept changing things like attrition and now the loot table, that's why they have beta server to properly test and balance new features instead of releasing half finished ones.

DeletedUser118779

Will the issue with the League point that was discovered on Friday delay the entire update, or will this aspect of the update be removed and the remainder updates still go through before the start of the next GBG?

Forwandert

Major-General
Will the issue with the League point that was discovered on Friday delay the entire update, or will this aspect of the update be removed and the remainder updates still go through before the start of the next GBG?

Theres a second post on the announcement posted Friday, is that related to it?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
What I don't understand is that in the original announcement it stated - Road to Victory & League Points - Coming soon! ''with an explanation that the LP feature was still being tested and would be released at a later time from the first part of the update, but then there was another announcement stating that there was a problem with LP and it would have to be delayed.
I thought the first announcement made it clear that LP WASN'T going to be released yet anyway.

DeletedUser653

hawknz said
Unfortunately, an issue with League Points was found in the last day which means we will have to delay the release of League Points to the live server. The feature was causing a crash in our mobile app which we need to resolve before its live release. We apologize for the miscommunication.

First time I am aware that the update gets pulled the day before, how the hell was it not noticed in beta? We have many mobile players there. (not a complaint about it being pulled, pulling bad code before it hits live servers is good)

Forwandert

Major-General
What I don't understand is that in the original announcement it stated - Road to Victory & League Points - Coming soon! ''with an explanation that the LP feature was still being tested and would be released at a later time from the first part of the update, but then there was another announcement stating that there was a problem with LP and it would have to be delayed.
I thought the first announcement made it clear that LP WASN'T going to be released yet anyway.

The first past was edited Friday afternoon