• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can Inno please hurry up with a replacement for the GVG. It is stil as buggy and crap as it was when released. (They should never have ignored those Beta testers....) :P

This question is often asked, but I guess we are doomed as they never actually listen to us

DeletedUser653

and the rogue loophole should also be disabled for the GBG
the enemy attacks real units before rogues like on the world map
Not sure i see any fight today where rogues are targeted first and agree it would massively change GVG over night and GBG would be better for it

DeletedUser116142

Er no your wrong, INNO marketed it as a game with city building and the need to battle to build an empire, review what it think is the first advert they came out with from aug 2012

I agree that during 2015-17 they tended to push the city build side before coming back to battles.
But if you want to succeed at the game you have to battle and only by fighting can you progress at a decent pace.

4 hour resets will hurt the top guilds to begin with but they will do what we did 4 years ago and try to get a balance of players from around the world as well as a hard core for the GMT 8pm resets. Then top guilds will be fighting across all resets and non top guilds will get decimated.

You need to watch the current TV adverts in UK then. There is absolutely no mention of fighting/war/battles etc etc, just city building.

Deleted member 109369

We don't have a date yet. It will go to beta first to be tested before it comes to live.

DeletedUser96901

21k for a complete level 12 winter spire = 6 FP
20k for the level 10 tholos = 4 FP

I am happy I bought a few Crows Nest (12.8 FP) during the event for something between 12k and 14k
(and even won other things during the spinning of the wheel for the Dealer to sell)

Not sure i see any fight today where rogues are targeted first and agree it would massively change GVG over night and GBG would be better for it

replying to original post member 653? and the rogue loophole should also be disabled for the GBG
the enemy attacks real units before rogues like on the world map

on Mars map doing it manualy,80% of fights you dont need rogs as you know wot your fighting,on gbg i think it will be same as GE you know wot your fighting choose the correct line up game gives you first strike can get interesting if enemy has 8 units same as you in one particular case,but why would you want enemy to hit your units first?,,,in a line up of 2 steel wardens+6 rog and enemy has 8 sentinels,6 of them hit your rogs the last 2 go for your units this is on map ore collection
GbG is another xtra for me i wont have game time for,i dont do settlements a-dealer now,i think a lot of peeps wont be doing it unless the personal win prizes are as good as GE or why bother,i wont be pushing it as a guild leader

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
I think GbG is designed for larger active guilds as everyone will be needed to participate to do well, this hopefully will stop smaller guilds from having a few active players that disrupt larger guilds work.
Dare I mention ghosts lol
Really looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

DeletedUser96901

after first week will this be based on a pyramid system with promotoin/relagatoin between levels or ranking levels each time?
10% - Diamond
25% - Platinum
30% - Gold
25% - Silver
10% - Copper

so about one third will be in the middle league
and top and bottom leagues are equal

so no pyramid but
Code:
 ##
#####
######
#####
 ##

DeletedUser116822

so battlegrounds is on beta. does that mean it will be with us soon. thought it was the end of the year

Deleted member 109369

so battlegrounds is on beta. does that mean it will be with us soon. thought it was the end of the year

We are almost into October. The end of the year is closer than you think :P No it doesn't mean it will be with us soon. I expect it to be on beta for a while yet as this is the first phase of the testing and the feature is not yet fully developed.

DeletedUser117595

Been reading the beta forum about GBG. Looking forward to it once it is finalized, but certainly not in that state :D
If I may comment here as I don't have a beta account (so only based on other players comments and info available so far in wiki)
- about personal rewards for doing GBG: looks quite ridiculous and not enticing. I would propose: same rewards as Himeji Castle (could replace rogues with random troops of your age and the selection kit giving the possibility to chose the troops/rogues), with the attrition level as the chance to hit a reward (that should entice players to go for high attrition... and so possibly use loads of diamonds ;))
- statue of honor: hummm... why would I build it? better have a crow nest and 1 or 2 halls of fame and make donation of useful goods to the guild. Honestly this should be a really unique building, and if really made unique, no pb to actually make it more difficult to get. For ex. it could have 3 tiers every 3 levels for a max of 9 lvls+1 extra level for a really unique property to be chosen among a list (won't develop here but lots of ideas if you want discuss it).
- need to see activity of players: yeah no brainer, need same/similar stuff as GE. And unactive players get no rewards
- any ballpark figure for the goods amount needed to build buildings? I know it is not implemented but would be interested to know if it is more towards the 10s or the 1000s ;)

DeletedUser96901

like Himeji ?
which level ?

actually the FP reward is already better
you only need to get into diamond league and do your 50 battles a day and you will get 10 FP so often that you will think: damn I wish the Himeji would give so much FP :lol:

and info available so far in wiki
according to the wiki and doing the math you could get 125 FP on average there
(9/35 chance is probably 25%)

a level 91 Himeji only gives 91 FP on average

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117595

the attrition gives the % to get a reward, so that if you have 10% attrition, then next encounter you have 10% chance to hit a reward
if you have 65% attrition, next encounter you have 65% chance to hit a reward, if you have 100% attrition, next encounter you have 100% chance to hit a reward (possibly 5fps, possibly 200 fps, possibly 50 diamonds, etc ;). At least it would give some goods and troops back, fps are not all there is in this world, and makes it more interesting (there is no massive incentive to push attrition high and be very active otherwise)!

Ceban

Brigadier-General
the attrition gives the % to get a reward, so that if you have 10% attrition, then next encounter you have 10% chance to hit a reward
if you have 65% attrition, next encounter you have 65% chance to hit a reward, if you have 100% attrition, next encounter you have 100% chance to hit a reward (possibly 5fps, possibly 200 fps, possibly 50 diamonds, etc ;). At least it would give some goods and troops back, fps are not all there is in this world, and makes it more interesting (there is no massive incentive to push attrition high and be very active otherwise)!
lol, i would sign this instantly but that would be insanity, i would push it to 600% minimum, do you consider what i would get from it then??? some have bonus even bigger than my.

Status
Not open for further replies.