• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105522

the only problem i see here is that negotiating speed is not even close to auto fight speed ... so Inno needs to think the way to make negotiations faster if this is an option for grabbing a province faster then your opponent...

DeletedUser111115

I've invested 2 years in my city developement, just to be GvG efficient. While I understand the need to involve the new and less developed players, I feel like the elite playerbase get's slightly ignored.

The BG system works like GE so flexing muscles to another guild on another server means nothing, compared to the wars we have raging for years on our server. How will the BG system affect the "local" rivalry?

DeletedUser19452

I think this will be a good addition, to GvG, If there is not to long a time limit for any guild to hold onto a sector, as in present GvG its held for 24 hours, don't like this idea, this will make it more playable.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
because top guilds give their members goods (through unfair trades) for GE negotiations anyway... so why not make it easier and cut that step out of the process allowing members grab goods from treasury? rich members will donate and poor/weaker will use it for the guild sake.. all in one boat at the end and all will benefit if won.

This makes sense to me. My guild has a ton of goods lying around doing nothing in the treasury - surely this would give an opportunity to use them?

DeletedUser653

What stops a guild on day 1 hour 1 rushing across the map on auto fight and claiming over 50‰, only stopping when they hit a sector already taken earlier by another guild. Then on reset hour the sector which stopped them becomes free 1st and it's a siege race. So top guild claims whole of map in a day or so, but since you cannot defend the next guild can March across map and a

DeletedUser653

Take all the sectors and then its repeat every few hours sounds horrid

DeletedUser105522

What stops a guild on day 1 hour 1 rushing across the map on auto fight and claiming over 50‰, only stopping when they hit a sector already taken earlier by another guild. Then on reset hour the sector which stopped them becomes free 1st and it's a siege race. So top guild claims whole of map in a day or so, but since you cannot defend the next guild can March across map and a

since you cannot take starting sector for guilds they have great opportunity to claim sectors back (you took) in just few hours after sector lock down ends

DeletedUser105522

and yes, it could be race for a sector every few hrs from multiple guilds. sounds interesting because there is time limit on the map and every sector you hold every hour gives you points:

"Winning A Battleground & Rewards

The leaderboard of a battleground gets dictated by victory points, which is automatically earned by every guild once per full hour.
The amount of victory points gained depends on the provinces that a guild holds"

DeletedUser116572

its called attrition

DeletedUser116830

I support this proposal:
The mechanics are similar to GvG, yet has a nice twist to it.:)

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
why would it be confusing GB and BG not realy the same lol ?

How about Guild BattleGround, GBG? -- If so,
The old system is GvG and the new system is GBG.
It rhythms! It's settled. Please note, I initiated this acronym.
In the future whenever people play this part of the game,
they will remember the great name of Bewildered Zeratul.

2019-05-20 22_25_59-keyboard - Google Search.png

DeletedUser96901

then it would need guild troops too

if other can use guild goods then fighters should be able to use guild troops and not their own troops

DeletedUser111608

I LOVE this!! Would also be fun and competitive if you had a ranking within the guild to show how much each player within the guild has contributed towards the provinces. I can't wait for this!

DeletedUser116572

How about Guild BattleGround, GBG? -- If so,
The old system is GvG and the new system is GBG.
It rhythms! It's settled. Please note, I initiated this acronym.
In the future whenever people play this part of the game,
they will remember the great name of Bewildered Zeratul.

lol
there are currently guilds that dont do gvg but strive to excel in ge
i would expect that once this feature gets rolling there will be guilds which strive to excel in gbg

Status
Not open for further replies.