• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guild awards

DeletedUser

hi if anyone can help how do you give awards to guild members that are doing really well in your guild i noticed saints of shadows say they do and would like to do something like this in my guild thank you for all the help :D

im new to guild running but trying to learn fast all help apreciated

DeletedUser7719

You can try to give goods (i.e. a gift of 20 gold (but the winner would need to pay 10 of a tier one good))

DeletedUser

buy diamonds for them if your filthy rich, or you can do what byeordie said, oh and you can donate fp's to their gb's if they have any. :]

DeletedUser

buy diamonds for them if your filthy rich, or you can do what byeordie said, oh and you can donate fp's to their gb's if they have any. :]

Buying diamonds for another account won't be possible at this point, I'm afraid. It would mean that you need their log-in details, and that is absolutely against the rules. Be warned :)

DeletedUser12400

Buying diamonds for another account won't be possible at this point, I'm afraid. It would mean that you need their log-in details, and that is absolutely against the rules. Be warned :)

Its possible via sms :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its possible via sms :rolleyes:

Had to think about that one lol, but yes, you could give the code you'd get to someone else. :) Not sure if that works everywhere though, I've never tried this way myself.

DeletedUser

I'd be willing to try the SMS thing in the spirit of experimentation. Whose going to send me some diamonds so we can try *innocent smile :)

DeletedUser

thank you for suggestions but not filthy rich the donate fps are a good idea ! i like that one :D