• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Guide] The Gold Coin Super Guide

DeletedUser5209

just a 2 day newbie in the game and this is a very interesting piece of information. Is there somewhere i could get a copy of that piece of the Spreadsheet you show above?
thank you

Surge

Brigadier-General
The very first one is HaekelHansi's table, which can be found here. The other ones, both by me, are custom made. I have no download link because why should I? Unless you absolutely need this as a PNG file, I might find it in one of the waste folders....

DeletedUser

Surge, you may want to update that chart of mine, there's been quite some changes in the meantime ;-)

DeletedUser

is there a guide that tells you how much happiness a house takes when u build it from your provided happiness ty dean

DeletedUser11618

Can you update for Colonial?

Also, the St. Mark's GB significantly changes the math in favor of the 8+ hour houses.

DeletedUser

It`s kind of big fun... You growing up,Your castle is getting better,but gold amount you getting form Your castle is the same all the time (when your other buildings giving you more,and more gold vile they grow up).Thats kind of joke,and i gess Moderators can take action and have discus about it,and every age,can inprove you daily gold reward (every new age 100% increase castle income). Also i think,that gold income is to slow,because,if you look at the production,they goes more quickly,but gold like hell slow. We need more gold to get (you spending on expansion,units,buildings) Take a look,and maybe you can think better way.
Hope my minds is not that silly,and Moderators will take some action on it.

DeletedUser

This a great guide, but I would say there is a slight error in some of your analysis. You cannot collect from 1 hour buildings every single hour of the day, but you can collect 8 hours buildings 3 times a day, so they close the gap some while you are asleep. I would also point out that one polish goes a much much longer way on the 8 hour buildings, so they close the gap some more there. The difference between what you collect from an estate house and an apartment house isn't that huge, especially if you have a st. mark's b/c what get from one of its uses is vastly larger (if the apt. house is also motivated it is way more)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

This is official a year old! I wonder if you want to update it Surge?

Surge

Brigadier-General
Hey guys. I quit the game mostly, which should explain my absence in the guiding scene. I will have to play a bit in order to update this guide, as the only things I can provide are statistical data. Hold on for a week or a year.

And yeah Byeordie, it's one year old!

Surge

Brigadier-General
Update Changelog

-Updated first post about residences with newer houses from the Colonial Age, Industrial Age, and Progressive Era.
-Added a new Saint Mark's advice in the second post.
-Updated and completely changed charts in the third post. Now they are more detailed and include newer information. Both charts are made by me.

DeletedUser7719

I think three things the chart with enthusiasm are a bit off. Hut, Stilts, and Thatched houses are rounded first and then multiplied by the amount there are, so if you collect from 12 huts (or one hut 12 times), you gain 84 coins, not 86. You can try it yourself as my memory could be a bit blank on this since those were too long ago.

Surge

Brigadier-General
That's true, but I went for a separate value approach when calculating these figures. Generally Bronze Age buildings produce so little per click that they end up giving off fractions/decimals if you try dividing or multiplying them. Because of that, I need to collect a few data, just for the three houses you mentioned. And afterwards, MAYBE I will fix it. The estimates are very close together that it is insignificant, but when I am up for it, I will change those values.

DeletedUser3157

Wow. Nice to see this guide is up to date and everything, good job Surge!

Btw when it comes to choosing your houses esp for players in pre-marks times, there's been this rough rule-of-thumb advice I've always said: If you can collect your 1h houses 4x more per day than 8h ones, go with 1h houses. If less, go with 8h houses. So if you can collect 1h houses 8+ per day and 8h houses only twice per day, go with 1h houses. If you can collect 8h houses 3x per day and can't collect 1h houses 12+ per day, go with 8h houses etc. It applies in pretty much all ages where choice between those 2 is around(EMA, HMA, LMA). With St Marks that balance changes a bit and you need to make your individual calculations for best optimal ratios and collect patterns. Also don't forget to factor in motivation in some cases.

DeletedUser7719

Also, doesn't the St. Mark boost help the 8-hour houses overturn the 5,15, and 60 min houses? But as hint said it does matter on the activity

DeletedUser99217

About gold

Stupid Question, but where do you see the gold??
I am only one week in this game, I am in Iron age but don't see Gold anywhere

You easy can see gold... at the market:p( Just... icon) - u have to go further.