• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Guide] How to play FoE on your smartphone

DeletedUser10731

Hi!

This guide will say exactly how to play FoE on your mobile devices (Android and iOS) in few steps.

Step 1: Install on your PC TeamViewer. You can download it legally and free from here
www.teamviewer.com/‎

Step 2: Create your own account on TeamViewer and associate your PC to your new account.

Step 3: Download and install the free TeamViewer App from the PlayStore or the AppStore, and login with your account created previously.

Step 4 Start a connection and use your smartphone like a remote controller of your PC.

The only handicap is that you MUST leave the PC on: you can turn off your pc using TeamViewer, but you can't turn it on.

Let me know if you have some questions :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Or you can wait till maybe end of september when the app comes out. ;)

DeletedUser7719

I'm pretty sure it's free, but was it also going to be for android?

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure it's free, but was it also going to be for android?

The IOS version will come out, and then later on the Android version.

Watch the linked video: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...-of-iPad-app-in-development&highlight=android

will the app be avaliable / work for an iphone 3gs

In the video above, he mentions Ipad, and IoS, so I will put a guess out there, and say yes, it will work on Iphone 3gs, may be a bit slow though seeing how the processor, and other things are pretty out of date on that phone though, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or you can wait till }---->maybe <----{ end of september when the app comes out. ;)

There is a keyword in the quote above., ;)

I can say it is pretty close, like less than a year from now, lol. Hehe, that is mean of me.

DeletedUser

There is a keyword in the quote above., ;)

I can say it is pretty close, like less than a year from now, lol. Hehe, that is mean of me.

I just hope its available on iOS, lol. Would be awesome, cause I get to play from work ^.^

DeletedUser2918

also try out Splashtop, found it more responsive than teamviewer

DeletedUser

it will be amazing to play on iphone, only problem is will take up even more time as I will never be away haha :-)

DeletedUser

it will be amazing to play on iphone, only problem is will take up even more time as I will never be away haha :-)

Tell me about it! But I already use my iPad to play when I can't use the pc, just looking forward to an easier time playing on the iPad. :)

DeletedUser14782

yeah, having it for devices will make life soooo much easier

DeletedUser97880

Is there any update on a possible (well, slightly better focused than 'in the next year') delivery date?

Personally, I don't mind iOS or Androind ;)

DeletedUser276

one is getting real close and is in final testing stages. One region for Apple app has been opened. The other one is about a month and a half to to months away if no issues.