• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guide for gold/supplies!

DeletedUser102007

Hi there!
I will tell you now my way of getting lots of gold and supplies.

Before going on these down steps.Be SURE to make u citizens enthusiastic,Because they will produce 50% of the actual gold/supplies
Gold
Getting gold is really easy.All u have to do is this:
1.Be sure to be advances in techologies.Aim for Houses and Supplies
2.Build lots of houses,The best are the houses which produce coins fast
3.If u are active build lots of houses that produce coins fast,if u arent a active player build houses that produce lots of coins for a few hours

Supplies
[Getting supplies is rather difficult than gold
1.Make sure to have alot of supplie buildings
2.If u are a active player mainly aim for the 5 min ones as they will produce the most supplies of each other

Also thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for your guide. To make it a bit easier to read, would you consider editing and removing the underlines?

To edit your post, look at the options at the bottom of the post and click on Edit Post. You can then change it and save it again when you are happy with the way it looks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102007

Thank you for your guide. To make it a bit easier to read, would you consider editing and removing the underlines?

To edit your post, look at the options at the bottom of the post and click on Edit Post. You can then change it and save it again when you are happy with the way it looks.

Ok.I removed the underlines.