• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Groups of Brisgard **NEW**

• Thread starter The Great Milenko
  • Start date

DeletedUser1094

New group :

1: dwkirby711
2: subof
3: gorianua
4: Lucynda
5: Immortalica
6: limonltd

DeletedUser

What is the point of showing these groups when any or all of them can be bumped from their spots? The groups will always change.

DeletedUser

What is the point of showing these groups when any or all of them can be bumped from their spots? The groups will always change.

The main use I've seen is for the trading threads on here, the people listed are just a guide for knowing which group you belong to.

DeletedUser

New Group:

WeAreAllDead
Skata222
Halfass74
Earthwave
Exavidus
jossepy123

DeletedUser2047

New group:

Maven (yay me!)
Strepsil
Phil4555
Jaydeep
Ladislav 2
Drakonian

DeletedUser2047

Can't wait for guild trading/ group change option. I am 4000 points ahead of the next highest in my group and 5000 ahead of the rest and they can't\won't trade worth crap :(

On the plus side, I can beat them up (would be nice if you could steal goods!)

DeletedUser

Can't wait for guild trading/ group change option. I am 4000 points ahead of the next highest in my group and 5000 ahead of the rest and they can't\won't trade worth crap :(
On the plus side, I can beat them up (would be nice if you could steal goods!)

Ahh, but you can :)
After you attacked someone, you will be able to go to his village and instead of the motivating/polishing option, you'll get the plunder option (if not, refresh and try visiting again)... if he has goods ready, you'll be able to loot them.
By the way, you have 24 hours after you beat them up to plunder them ^^

Hmm now why am I telling you this... As a non-fighting but goods-producing player I hate to see my goods buildings plundered :P

Have fun playing/plundering!

DeletedUser

Hmm can't see my name at the top of any of those lists, but as it's all gonna change on Monday I'll wait until then and update :)

DeletedUser2047

Well, unless you are my neighbour and refuse to trade, you have no worries. I have only been beating up on the #2 player in my neighbourhood since he refuses to trade, doesn't reply to messages or return motivates or polishes... I figure that gives me carte blanche to occasionally mug him for resources.

Many thanks to Pendragon for pointing that out :)

DeletedUser

maven said:
Well, unless you are my neighbour and refuse to trade, you have no worries. I have only been beating up on the #2 player in my neighbourhood since he refuses to trade, doesn't reply to messages or return motivates or polishes... I figure that gives me carte blanche to occasionally mug him for resources.

Many thanks to Pendragon for pointing that out :)

Mi ookie said:
shhh, fool, all's been quite, now the barbarians will be at the gates.

Mhmm... Sometimes I should be less helpful :p

DeletedUser2206

I was ranked in the top 10 in my group at one time. Now, the top 25 or more are heavy-duty coiners, and sadly, I have been knocked down to somewhere in the 30's.

DeletedUser

I was ranked 2 in continent and was like 1k above the rank 3 member.
after the update it's the other way around,now she is ranked 2 and i'm rank 3 and she has 1k more than i got :s
and this in a matter of 20/30 mins. (as that was the downtime for the update)

I do not care of the ranks.. but i do care about decent updates and not messing everything up.
(especially our points as that is our indication of people growing and how fast they are growing,or if they are even inactive for some while).

now they claim the last point count thingy wasn't working correct and now it should be correct,
one more if these failures and i think you can drop the game from the i-net as everyone will prolly quit (if they not allready have).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it also is sad that probably the neighborhood list will again be made obsolete next week with the merger...
it seems that with the guild trading available there is less need for neighborhood threads - at least not for trading. even the active neighborhood i'm in with more than 50 members after the last update with some users in this forum didnt use a thread for communication.

sorry if i'm destructive -.-

DeletedUser1050

Have you noticed, seems we lost all but 10 or so players. As if they were simply erased from existence... hold me I'm scared....

I still like the neighborhood trades. Some of our earlier less active players have jumped into the trading pool. I've made 5 or 6 trades with in my local group in the last two days. And these with players I've not traded with often or even ever. So that's kinda cool.