• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Group messages

• Thread starter Deleted member 112124
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello all, I wish to send a group msg to all on Friends list with a view to attract contributors to GB's. How might I accomplish this? I am in a Guild of 1, so the Guild msg is not appropriate. Pls advise.

DeletedUser111589

Get arc, kraken, château, cape or Alcatraz. You will have less problems attracting contributors with those.

Although, best would be suggesting a swap with friends.

DeletedUser

Thanks but it doesn't answer the question. I'm trying to play in a manner that suits me rather than others. I aid and trade with all and have no interest in being the big dog in the yard. No insult intended, it's just that I'm competing against the Game not other Gamers who, to me are by and large simply adjuncts.

DeletedUser

But Ilela's advice is still sound. If you want people to contribute to your GBs, the best way is to have GBs that people will want to contribute to.
Alternatively, talk to other players individually and set fair deals with them, such as "you give me 20 FPs, I give you 20 FPs."

These are the best non-guild ways to get people to contribute to your GBs.

DeletedUser

Ladies, I owe you both my thanks; I have followed your advice and found friends at a similar Level for mutual assistance and trade. Your input is greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser110179

Hello all, I wish to send a group msg to all on Friends list with a view to attract contributors to GB's. How might I accomplish this? I am in a Guild of 1, so the Guild msg is not appropriate. Pls advise.
You can create a group message ... but you'll have to manually enter everyone in your Friends list (Only guild messages allow auto add).

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, I did ask another player via msgs for advice but he didn't mention this method. I have, since my first inquiry, contacted players in the same position as myself in regard to attracting contributions and have come to mutually beneficial arrangements. I had seen Group msgs posted and thought there was a mechanism in place to enable it. Thanks to all for the helpful advice.

joesoap

Major-General
on the app there is the option to send a hood message or a friend message in the same way as we have guild messages in the browser

Amy Steele

General
not knowing where/how else to ask question sorry..........how do I do the crossword please
Hi Mandy540, Pink.Buffoon above me is correct. The simplest way to enter the Crossword competition is to just post your answers as a reply in the thread. Your reply will be hidden from other players, and you will be unable to see any other player's reply. Good luck with your entry, and don't forget to indicate clearly which answer relates to which clue :)