• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Group Conversation Avatars +

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Add customizable avatars for group conversations.

Additionally:
any thread created through "update all guild members" adds the guild avatar to that thread

Visual Aids:

2.png
1.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
I love the idea. Perhaps take it a step further - any thread created through "update all guild members" adds the guild avatar to that thread without having to manually add it

Why?

Will it improve the game?
Yes. Visual aids are already used for individual player messages. This would be an improvement for quickly glancing at which messages are for what.

Otherwise if they're all the same avatar you might as well have text only for longer thread names

DeletedUser12400

I love the idea. Perhaps take it a step further - any thread created through "update all guild members" adds the guild avatar to that thread without having to manually add it
You deserve a medal for this suggestion! I added it to thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

Why?

Will it improve the game?

When did that become a prerequisite for changes the developers implement? The main one is will it encourage diamond spending and the rest is just fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.