• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gross unfairness between Browser and mobile platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesiger

Monarch
if your unit move an extra hex to attack it is a player mistake , ie you havent checked your firing range correctly prior to make your move to your landing spot.
I don't know of any way to check the firing range on the app (other than by counting hexes and hoping you've predicted the path correctly).

I don't know of any way to check the firing range on the app (other than by counting hexes and hoping you've predicted the path correctly).
This also works for your own units:
Press (tap and hold) on an enemy unit. It will highlight where it can get to (dark hexes) and where it can attack (bold-lined hexes). You have to be careful to make sure your finger is on an enemy unit because if you accidentally tap an empty hex, your unit will move, if it can reach.
What that won’t show is where you can reach from a specific hex.

DeletedUser105522

One of the huge inconveniences for mobile player is not be able to see GB collection timer. I have no idea when my Traz is gonna be ready for unit collection from my phone app.. or other of my GBs..
I think I’ve been cursing for the last 2 years every time when on my phone ( I play both: mobile and browser).. is it THAT hard to add to the game app? Why is the simple but useful thing like that still ignored by developers?

One of the huge inconveniences for mobile player is not be able to see GB collection timer. I have no idea when my Traz is gonna be ready for unit collection from my phone app.. or other of my GBs..
I think I’ve been cursing for the last 2 years every time when on my phone ( I play both: mobile and browser).. is it THAT hard to add to the game app? Why is the simple but useful thing like that still ignored by developers?
And instead of implementing all tooltips on a long-press (a common implementation) what do they do? They put that damned annoying auto-move that triggers accidently several times a day, using up far more time than the occasional need to go into the Build function .. all of two clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.