• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

greva darn pay 3000 supplies to starving population

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1979

hey in one quest greva darn asks to pay 3000 supplies. there was no reward mentioned but i did it anyway, and then upn completion the "collect reward" button was there again, but yet i received no rewrdd, is this part of the game or a bug?:) just in case:)
soory i had no screenshots as i completed the quest before i noticed something was wrong

DeletedUser

it is part of another one diamond quests
where you get 25 diamonds at the end of it
remember you must pay another 3000 coins and supplies(so far i remember that correctly) or more^^
if it is worth the 25 diamonds....that is for you to decided

DeletedUser1081

as darkmic says
it's not really right at the end that you get the reward (at least in my case, it was delayed a while)
but you're right that there shouldn't be a "collect reward" button - thanks.

DeletedUser1979

yes! yourre right, that quest was great:):) just got 25 diamonds.

also another question, these diamonds can be spent on any world right?

DeletedUser653

by the way I missed about 50% of the jester quests but still got the 25 diamonds, just luck i did not skip that one.

DeletedUser

by the way I missed about 50% of the jester quests but still got the 25 diamonds, just luck i did not skip that one.

There are more of his quests that give diamonds. Also one from Greva Darn (or whatever her name is) though that was Jester-related as well. So far I've earned 95 diamonds from quests (25 + 25 + 25 +20) in my main city.

DeletedUser1946

Wait, you get 25 diamonds from paying 3000 supplies, I thought you just do it for nothing :/ ? I did that 2 weeks ago but sadly didn't receive my 25 diamonds :(
The jester quests I skipped entirely due to how ridiculous it is.

DeletedUser

you usually have to do 2 or 3 in a row before you get diamonds from the jester for increasing amounts of coins or supplies

DeletedUser2819

I finished this yesterday and as of yet have received nothing... how long is this delay?

DeletedUser276

there are a few quests that lead to this one. You might have done the previous quests that start this line. If so then you got more gold to spend before you get diamonds.

DeletedUser1081

I finished this yesterday and as of yet have received nothing... how long is this delay?

i think it varies depending on where you were in the progress through the quests when you did it. i don't know what "triggers" the reward, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.