• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Greifental and its bullies

DeletedUser100799

Recently the Lords of War started making demands of FP payments for guild rank positions, and below is a copy of their letter.
Whilst this may not be against the rules, it is however unethical and rather like a school yard bully tactic to gain FP's to their own GB's.

I am very interested to see what the reaction is from everybody here, including the authors of this letter, as I would love to here the justification for the demands.....

Lords of Wars council has decided to finally introduce GvG version 3.0!

Lords of Wars will rent top1, top2, and top3 positions to other guilds. We strongly believe that this cooperation will lead to mutual benefit in the long term. Also, we are excited as this system will allow new guilds to have a fair chance in the ranking. The rates will begin at:
top1 ranking position -- 1000 FPs/month net
top2 ranking position -- 300 FPs/month net
top3 ranking position -- 100 FPs/month net
Please note that if you hold this ranking, you are obligated to make a daily payment. The destination of the payment will be agreed within the following days. Your contribution helps keep en7 stable and secure. This payment also ensures your protection of your ranking position. Please note that lack of the payment, will result in removal of non-paying from top1/2/3. We are looking for generous and fair guilds who aspire to hold high ranking positions. In case two guilds are willing to pay the minimum rate, the position will be rented to higher bidder.
Looking to work with you in the near future!

DeletedUser18882

This is exactly what the mafia does for a living ... this is not the point of this game ... they could do what they say they want to do ... but without the paiement ...

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
hahahahahaha
LOW are bullies and fools ....there have been many , many examples of this type of extortion message from them over the last year !
but what good will all their crazy high GB do them come February ?
their failed tactics will get their just reward then
however , i cast my vote
coz i agree , i abhor this type of "play" .

DeletedUser100119

It's sad because they are sad but Inno encourages this, and wants it, with players who are willing to spend a fortune on diamonds.

Means that Greif world is dead and we probably need to move.

I don;t really mind they are doing this but as individual guild members they are nasty. A total inability to interact with fellow players to make everyone's gaming experience better; is not people like Tom Tummy can appreciate.

Competition is good. Acting as if you own the world because you spend the most dollar is not. It's probably an opposite reflection of RL.

Disappointing and sad after almost 4yrs here. Oh well, World of Tanks then...

DeletedUser15501

No it should not be against the rules. You as a player should just laugh about their silly demands and go about your own business in this game. The problem is that sieges are too cheap at the start so a guild with a bunch of good fighters can remove anyone from the top 3 ranking of a map if they really want to and keep themselves small. So what has to change are the siege cost not the rules for making silly messages and demands like these..

DeletedUser10694

No it should not be against the rules. You as a player should just laugh about their silly demands and go about your own business in this game. The problem is that sieges are too cheap at the start so a guild with a bunch of good fighters can remove anyone from the top 3 ranking of a map if they really want to and keep themselves small. So what has to change are the siege cost not the rules for making silly messages and demands like these..

Thumbs up to Mizar on that. And unseen uni who want no land are the biggest ghosters in grief that use that game breaking tactic. Lets see, we have unseen college, unseen university, then ghosty forza, then recently unseen renegades ghost which they renamed to Rise of the Phoenix, but the 5 people in went back to unseen after they used it. There was another ghost that sking made and used in FE for a couple of weeks against us whilst stating in its profile he is against ghosting and never has condoned it. Quiet a hypocrite in light of all the ghosts they have used up to try to try and get land.

DeletedUser

Ok call me a dumbass because i actually truly believe for the first time i am actually admitting this.

Can someone explain that if I create a guild with just me in it and pay 1000FP using diamonds every month how on earth do they get me to P1. And then once I am at P1 and say get to level 20 for example and then get removed I will still keep levelling up over time anyway getting the bonus's.

Anyway with that being said, I would NEVER do such a thing and the meer suggestment of it makes we want to go and plunder every LoW Guild Member with the relaxing knowledge that they can't get pay back by plundering me :lol:

Dread

DeletedUser107476

I disagree in my opinion it should be against the rules.
My reasoning is that it is becoming more common especially among plunderers to make these demands.
If a kid walked up to another kid and said give me you lunch money or I beat you up is that not bullying?
Yet on this game inno and the mods support this ethic and as this game has no age restriction we are therefore saying to kids that this behaviour is ok.
As a parent I am totally against this type of play as any parent would and should be.

STBs

Private
Ok call me a dumbass because i actually truly believe for the first time i am actually admitting this.

Can someone explain that if I create a guild with just me in it and pay 1000FP using diamonds every month how on earth do they get me to P1.
Dread

It is a tax for having a position. If you park a car in a parking space you might have to pay for it. However, if you pay for the parking space and does not own a car, it does not create a car for you.
I know this is very complex but I'm willing to help you sort this out. My parable might fall flat if you don't own a car and are not familiar with the concept of buying, owning and parking them. Feel free to post more questions on the subject if you still have problems understanding. Please also see the next announcement that adjusts the price slightly:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/en7-law-of-the-land-update.31155/

Being a dumbass is nothing do be ashamed of. We all have our faults and problems. I for instance, am nearsighted and have to wear lenses to see well.

DeletedUser

It is a tax for having a position. If you park a car in a parking space you might have to pay for it. However, if you pay for the parking space and does not own a car, it does not create a car for you.
I know this is very complex but I'm willing to help you sort this out. My parable might fall flat if you don't own a car and are not familiar with the concept of buying, owning and parking them. Feel free to post more questions on the subject if you still have problems understanding. Please also see the next announcement that adjusts the price slightly:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/en7-law-of-the-land-update.31155/

Being a dumbass is nothing do be ashamed of. We all have our faults and problems. I for instance, am nearsighted and have to wear lenses to see well.

I hope your not referring to me being a dumbass? - I will simplify it a little more if I can.

1. I create a Guild
2. I'm the only 1 in it
3. I Pay 1000FP
4. I get position 1?

What I'm saying is how do I get position 1, do a load of people join my guild and take sectors? Does the guild name change at P1 and handed over?

It's not going to be a case of me being in a Position 1 guild as it clearly says we will make 'YOUR' guild Position 1, 2 or 3 :?

I hope that explains things a little more for you :rolleyes:

Oh I forgot to mention, surely wearing just lenses is very tricky, don't you need the frame? I suppose with your superior intelligence maybe you have evolved to the point where just lenses them selves will do the trick :D

Dread

Last edited by a moderator:

STBs

Private
It's not going to be a case of me being in a Position 1 guild as it clearly says we will make 'YOUR' guild Position 1, 2 or 3 :?
Sorry for not being able to find that in the text. The original letter is quoted in post 1. Yes, I agree that the word "Your" is there, but not in the context of promising any position to you or anyone else.
Please quote the sentence from the original letter that you are referring to.

Oh I forgot to mention, surely wearing just lenses is very tricky, don't you need the frame? I suppose with your superior intelligence maybe you have evolved to the point where just lenses them selves will do the trick :D
In most of the civilized world there has been lenses commonly available that don't need frames for well over 20 years. They are soft and flexible enough to be placed directly onto the eyes. I do acknowledge that my intelligence is superior to yours, but that can unfortunately not affect my eyesight or lenses. Unfortunately, I can only in a lesser extent improve you by explaining basic facts.